Poltergeist 15 Martinez

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
shibby
Art Expert

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Whoa, what the hell? That sucks! Anyone know what happened? I find it hard to believe that someone is just sitting on all these prints owe to other ppl.

Such a nice poster.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:45 pm

ghowie wrote:For those waiting for these to hit the open market, there will be a wait. The person running the commission (brandalonian on EB) has had the posters in hand since January the 10th and has not only not shipped them out, but has quit answering requests for updates from those that have paid in advance. It may be a while before these are available. :hanging:
Hope you guys work it out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Rainwenae

Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:55 pm

brandalonian wrote:
Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:40 pm
I still have a couple openings for this commission. If you are interested, contact me.
Would you have any of these left or possibly an artist proof?
Rainwenae

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:39 pm

Are these numbered? Anybody got one they want to sell?