Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 Deluxe LP 14 Sto

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
prevone
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:37 am

Got a Rocket handbill. Pretty happy, that was one of the ones I wanted.
hpoorthuis
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm

jarri wrote:Got mine today Purple Infinity vinyl looks awesome and Thanos handbill, only draw back was the spine of the cover was torn which will be replaced as soon as replacement stock arrives.
Does that mean you have to send back your thanos handbill to? I've got some damage, but not sure if I'm gonna get in contact about it, because I like my drax handbill and wouldn't want to risk not getting it again. Also I live in the Netherlands and that would make the whole process a bit harder. Normally with prints you just have to tear them up but that's not gonna happen with this ofcourse :lol:
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm

hpoorthuis wrote:
jarri wrote:Got mine today Purple Infinity vinyl looks awesome and Thanos handbill, only draw back was the spine of the cover was torn which will be replaced as soon as replacement stock arrives.
Does that mean you have to send back your thanos handbill to? I've got some damage, but not sure if I'm gonna get in contact about it, because I like my drax handbill and wouldn't want to risk not getting it again. Also I live in the Netherlands and that would make the whole process a bit harder. Normally with prints you just have to tear them up but that's not gonna happen with this ofcourse :lol:
Maybe they would just send you the vinyl, sans handbill, to replace yours. You can get in touch with them just to see what your options are, and if none are worth it then you can tell them you'll just deal w/ the damage.
MengFong93
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Anyone interested in letting this go, please let me know. Looking to cover your cost and a bit extra for a few beers :)
jkw3000 wrote:
thisisjosh wrote:What happened to this print? Everyone is selling it.
bikewrecked wrote:Everyone realized they didn't want to hang a poster of Javier Bardem in a bowlcut on their wall.
Newbie collector in Training.
Albah
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Got mine in today. Looks great! Couple small cracks along the outside of the cover but nothing to cry over. Looking forward to listening to this!

Got a Ronan handbill with mine, will probably part with it.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
hpoorthuis wrote:
Maybe they would just send you the vinyl, sans handbill, to replace yours. You can get in touch with them just to see what your options are, and if none are worth it then you can tell them you'll just deal w/ the damage.
More than likely they will just send you the sleeve, at least that is what they did on my JP vinyl that had sleeve damage.
MengFong93
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Anyone got any idea how many of these were released?
jkw3000 wrote:
thisisjosh wrote:What happened to this print? Everyone is selling it.
bikewrecked wrote:Everyone realized they didn't want to hang a poster of Javier Bardem in a bowlcut on their wall.
Newbie collector in Training.
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm trying to get my hands on a Ronan and a Thanos. Ronan especially. Anyone willing to part with either?
ELSEGUND0666
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Shot in the dark but I need a Groot if anyone has one they would like to part with. PM me with offers
sasquatch
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:48 pm

bmxfreak wrote:
RealDiel wrote:I just picked my vinyl up at the gallery. One was missing the liner notes handbill (got "liner notes" Ronan in one and a smaller Yondu in the other). Anyone else in the same boat?
Received mine in the mail yesterday and there was no handbill included at all. Put in a message to Mondo hoping they don't shaft me on this. Obviously as previously discussed the later orders did not go out first because I ordered pretty late in the game. Anyone else not receive a handbill and hear back from them?

Didn't get a handbill and, even worse, I paid for two copies of the vinyl and they only sent me one. Their phone number appears to out of service and no one has responded to my email. Shady stuff. Anyone have a working phone number before I push this further with PayPal?
Whitey9457
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:38 am

sasquatch wrote:
bmxfreak wrote:
RealDiel wrote:I just picked my vinyl up at the gallery. One was missing the liner notes handbill (got "liner notes" Ronan in one and a smaller Yondu in the other). Anyone else in the same boat?
Received mine in the mail yesterday and there was no handbill included at all. Put in a message to Mondo hoping they don't shaft me on this. Obviously as previously discussed the later orders did not go out first because I ordered pretty late in the game. Anyone else not receive a handbill and hear back from them?

Didn't get a handbill and, even worse, I paid for two copies of the vinyl and they only sent me one. Their phone number appears to out of service and no one has responded to my email. Shady stuff. Anyone have a working phone number before I push this further with PayPal?
I'm sure you'll be taken care of if you have some patience. When did you email them? Sometimes it takes a few days to hear back... Their customer service person (Charity) is an all-star in the world of gallery customer service workers. I've never had a problem like that with mondo, but I know that one time I ordered 2 copies of a vinyl from a store and they only sent me one and they could confirm my story based on the recorded weight of the package and then sent me another right away.
conovershawn
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Mondo staff is great. I never received my copy and e-mailed them on a Friday afternoon 2 weeks ago check the status and they realized my order never got pulled over from their old system to the new one. They profusely apologized, had a copy for me in the e-mail the same day and included a complete set of handbills for the inconvenience.

Very top notch customer service.
matowest
Art Expert

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:19 pm

conovershawn wrote:Mondo staff is great. I never received my copy and e-mailed them on a Friday afternoon 2 weeks ago check the status and they realized my order never got pulled over from their old system to the new one. They profusely apologized, had a copy for me in the e-mail the same day and included a complete set of handbills for the inconvenience.

Very top notch customer service.
:shock:
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Very cool, congrats.
demetrios
Art Expert

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:29 am

Congrats indeed! I hope Tyler is able to sell the complete handbill set when his new website is up & running.