Hypostasis 13 Geddes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:27 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:I am happy yet pissed at the same time. What an expensive month this is turning out to be. :hanging:
yeah.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:I am happy yet pissed at the same time. What an expensive month this is turning out to be. :hanging:
I hear that!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Awesome.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:08 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
I hear that!
I can't remember the last time so many top artists have had timed editions for sale in such a short time(Horkey, Geddes, Jean)...definitely puts a hurt on the checking acct, but keeps plenty of collectors happy
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 pm

jlabbate wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
I hear that!
I can't remember the last time so many top artists have had timed editions for sale in such a short time(Horkey, Geddes, Jean)...definitely puts a hurt on the checking acct, but keeps plenty of collectors happy
Don't forget about another large print that is supposed to be dropping this month.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
iwokeinrelief
Art Expert

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:16 pm

The timing is good for me - it helped clarify that I probably won't buy the Jean print - which is lovely but will never see the wall - and instead will just pick this up, which will likely be at the framer almost immediately.
soupysound
EB Team

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:19 pm

iwokeinrelief wrote:
The timing is good for me - it helped clarify that I probably won't buy the Jean print - which is lovely but will never see the wall - and instead will just pick this up, which will likely be at the framer almost immediately.
was thinking the same thing .... probably will pass on the jean as this is going to the front of my framing queue.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:28 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
jlabbate wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
I hear that!
Don't forget about another large print that is supposed to be dropping this month.
And that would be.....?
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
SULACO
Art Enthusiast

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Anyone knows if it is signed/numbered?
thanx
ketstroxan
Art Expert

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:17 pm

SULACO wrote:Anyone knows if it is signed/numbered?
thanx
yes
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Nothing you collect Ursus :P
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
chavo
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:28 pm

I would argue that but I am a lazy, lazy man.- Maden
postulio
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:35 pm

I'm very happy and excited about this. Finally going to own a Geddes, and I really love this one too (red cosmonaut is one of my faves). Sadly I missed the last timed release they did but this should make up for it =]

Already planning the frame!

RambosRemodeler wrote:
which one?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:15 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:Nothing you collect Ursus :P
Fair nuff 8)
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:50 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
which one?[/quote]

May be even bigger fish to fry after the 20th. Epic Month of releases. I ain't passin on nothing!