Laugh It Up, Fuzzball: The Family Guy Trilogy 14 Bills

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
jjdungca
Art Expert
Posts: 2604
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 am

Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:18 am

bk wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:
jjdungca wrote:Again these are an amazing commission. Congrats to those who were involved....and as I have been told at a very young age, "haters are gonna hate".
so if someones opinion differs than yours does that make them a hater?

this is how things work now... if your opinion differs you are a hater... or a shill or a troll. Any actual points you might bring to the table are irrelevant... because you are a hater... or a shill or troll.

debate and disagreement no longer exist

big ol jelly hater
http://www.zimbio.com/watch/qZnWg8deqMR ... South+Park
Never said someone else's opinion was irrelevant and I encourage constructive critisims. I used the term "hater" to call out the people bashing the private commission community instead of either appreciating the art or giving some sort of criticism towards the art.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10991
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:06 am

Wait, this isn't licensed? How come all them logos/credits are on the bottom?
Image
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16303
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:09 am

canuck wrote:Wait, this isn't licensed? How come all them logos/credits are on the bottom?
Because drymount 'em, thats why.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10991
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:12 am

I like it.
Image
bk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:00 am

Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:27 am

jjdungca wrote:
bk wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:
jjdungca wrote:Again these are an amazing commission. Congrats to those who were involved....and as I have been told at a very young age, "haters are gonna hate".
so if someones opinion differs than yours does that make them a hater?

this is how things work now... if your opinion differs you are a hater... or a shill or a troll. Any actual points you might bring to the table are irrelevant... because you are a hater... or a shill or troll.

debate and disagreement no longer exist

big ol jelly hater
http://www.zimbio.com/watch/qZnWg8deqMR ... South+Park
Never said someone else's opinion was irrelevant and I encourage constructive critisims. I used the term "hater" to call out the people bashing the private commission community instead of either appreciating the art or giving some sort of criticism towards the art.
hey jj... I was just speaking in generalities, wasn't speaking directly to your exact comment, more just the general "haters" expression
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 am

finneganm wrote:
canuck wrote:Wait, this isn't licensed? How come all them logos/credits are on the bottom?
Because drymount 'em, thats why.
User avatar
davethewave
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:57 am

Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:58 am

Maybe the group would consider printing a larger second edition for charity. Seems like a lot of people are interested and it would raise a lot of cash. Of course they probably want the benefits of a limited edition, that's understandable.
User avatar
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 am
Location: Houston, Tejas

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:49 pm

I don't understand why the guys offering $1100+ don't just go bid..goes to a good cause
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16303
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Because I'm joking.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Codeblue wrote:Duh
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25764
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Germain should wait until his set is in hand before posting this.

http://www.slashfilm.com/family-guy-star-wars-posters/

Execs might see it sooner than expected....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 pm

he wasn't in on it actually

germain is cool people I don't know why he gets such a hard time around here
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25764
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:53 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:he wasn't in on it actually

germain is cool people I don't know why he gets such a hard time around here
I reckon it's the 'tache...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:53 pm

good point
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
User avatar
bikewrecked
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:he wasn't in on it actually

germain is cool people I don't know why he gets such a hard time around here

He hopped the line at MondoCon. I have a feeling he feels hes some kind of mini celebrity since he blogs on screenprints.
Post Reply