Laugh It Up, Fuzzball: The Family Guy Trilogy 14 Bills

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:41 pm

commissions are the new mondo.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
kyler4444
Art Expert

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:42 pm

I heard that's there's an oatmeal paper variant set that's one of a kind. :shock:
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:45 pm

jjdungca wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:i like the posters fwiw. no you didnt strike a nerve with me. i just think its funny how everyone uses the word hater if opinions differ.
No, my political and ethical demeanor doesn't allow me to "strike" every time I don't agree with someone else's opinion.
that's not very fitting to your avatar then
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
jjdungca
Art Expert

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
jjdungca wrote:
biscocrack420 wrote:i like the posters fwiw. no you didnt strike a nerve with me. i just think its funny how everyone uses the word hater if opinions differ.
No, my political and ethical demeanor doesn't allow me to "strike" every time I don't agree with someone else's opinion.
that's not very fitting to your avatar then
Very true, but Bill is a beast!
ImageImageImage
toobs
Art Expert

Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 pm

So awesome, I'm sad I will never own these
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
rusman86
Art Enthusiast

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:27 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:commissions are the new mondo.
^^^ know somebody to be somebody... Guess it beats f5. Do people actually know the artists to start the commission, or just round up money and offer?
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:06 am

very cool, bravo
Common sense, is not that common
bk
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:51 am

biscocrack420 wrote:
jjdungca wrote:Again these are an amazing commission. Congrats to those who were involved....and as I have been told at a very young age, "haters are gonna hate".
so if someones opinion differs than yours does that make them a hater?

this is how things work now... if your opinion differs you are a hater... or a shill or a troll. Any actual points you might bring to the table are irrelevant... because you are a hater... or a shill or troll.

debate and disagreement no longer exist

big ol jelly hater
http://www.zimbio.com/watch/qZnWg8deqMR ... South+Park
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:03 am

i honestly thought this one might have killed you once you saw it
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
bk
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 am

GiantBoyDective wrote:i honestly thought this one might have killed you once you saw it
ha!...yeah, no foolin'...........
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:19 am

Pop culture art is like the bk bat signal.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
bk
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:41 am

Codeblue wrote:Pop culture art is like the bk bat signal.

ha again! ( don't like writing lol or even ha for that matter, or a laughing smiley face face...but laughter did occur)

for the record, i didn't even say any of my broken record fudge, merely pointed out that haters gonna hate

it's not so much pop culture that makes me show up, it's just me proklaustinating when I should be working on a new poster... so if I'm here, it usually means I shouldn't be...
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:44 am

bk - how many people have contacted you about doing a commission?
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
bk
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:52 am

DonPiano wrote:bk - how many people have contacted you about doing a commission?

I was only asked once by the dave matthews commission people... and was gonna do something for them because at the time I didn't have a lot of jobs lined up and I had come up with a concept relatively quick and figured sure why not, but then regular jobs started coming in and I had to keep pushing it back and back and I think the guy eventually just got mad at me after a while and stopped emailing. I had planned on working on it at some point, but I figured the regular gigs were more important and there wasn't a real deadline / timeframe for the dmb thing, so like any art print it just had to always get moved to the back burner when other gigs rolled in.
fredo
Art God

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:53 am

And that's how bk lost the cover of the last 4 dmb albums.
just a foil for me today, thanks