Phish San Francisco 14 Pollock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Dalek
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Definitely my favorite Pollock since Hampton 09! Great set of 3 shows too...this one will be in my collection forever.
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:35 am

stuckeyc wrote:Soam your facts are off. Trust me if I could have left earlier I would have. If I could have flown direct I would have. 2 kids that need to get on school bus to the sitter means times was an issue. Drove an hour west not east, buffalo is 4.5 hours from me, and I had 1 connection. Other than that your facts are right on. Shouldn't have been a problem. I have never asked for a pb, but if I get a piece after it sells out from someone i have helped in the past why shouldnt I record it regardless of the price? Again your "facts" are off. The Billy Joel tix that you were selling for 500 was over face. Just because you pd 300 for tix to a different show and were trying to recoup your costs doesn't change there was a significant up charge on the ones you were selling. Regardless its not worth the energy to argue with either of you on the Internet. If either of you feel like taking it up personally feel free to come and visit or hit me up when you are at any show's in NY state,.who knows I might even get you compd

Q: Who puts their kids on a school bus to the sitter?
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
automator
Nobody

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:25 pm

New image Phish San Francisco 14 Pollock - Framed

stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:08 pm

edgar wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:Soam your facts are off. Trust me if I could have left earlier I would have. If I could have flown direct I would have. 2 kids that need to get on school bus to the sitter means times was an issue. Drove an hour west not east, buffalo is 4.5 hours from me, and I had 1 connection. Other than that your facts are right on. Shouldn't have been a problem. I have never asked for a pb, but if I get a piece after it sells out from someone i have helped in the past why shouldnt I record it regardless of the price? Again your "facts" are off. The Billy Joel tix that you were selling for 500 was over face. Just because you pd 300 for tix to a different show and were trying to recoup your costs doesn't change there was a significant up charge on the ones you were selling. Regardless its not worth the energy to argue with either of you on the Internet. If either of you feel like taking it up personally feel free to come and visit or hit me up when you are at any show's in NY state,.who knows I might even get you compd

Q: Who puts their kids on a school bus to the sitter?
really feeling the holiday spirit huh edgar? let me guess you have nobody that gives a fudge about you or depends on you for anything am i right? but to clarify 2 kids 1 goes on the bus to school one gets dropped off at the sitter. keep trying to start fudge with your free time. like i said you want to take it up with me face to face i will be sure to give you my tour plans once the next round of dates come out. Enjoy your holidays, sorry you werent hugged enough as a kid

p.s just recorded my purchase for you
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:46 pm

stuckeyc wrote:p.s just recorded my purchase for you
It seems to be true, what another member suggested to me via pm (and no, it wasn't soam)..You really DO get dumber with each day/post.

Idgaf about the "value" of this print. The fact that you'd intentionally skew/misguide the data/averages (regardless of which direction) says lots about you though.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:17 pm

A sale is a sale. Don't care if you agree with that perspective or not. Don't care if you, soam, partpat or anyone else agrees with that or not. Have a great holiday you lonely little man
soam24
Art Freak

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:39 pm

stuckeyc wrote:
really feeling the holiday spirit huh edgar? let me guess you have nobody that gives a fudge about you or depends on you for anything am i right? but to clarify 2 kids 1 goes on the bus to school one gets dropped off at the sitter. keep trying to start fudge with your free time. like i said you want to take it up with me face to face i will be sure to give you my tour plans once the next round of dates come out. Enjoy your holidays, sorry you werent hugged enough as a kid

p.s just recorded my purchase for you
First off, even if you give edgar your tour plans it won't matter because you'll be late.
stuckeyc wrote:Damnit. Been refreshing his site on the reg for a month and a half
Magically purchased one at $70 now when you missed the drop?
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Funny that someone who didnt start seeing shows until 2003 talking about being late. been to 300plus shows and vegas (where i picked up my bgca pollock) was the first note i missed in 20 years. i just didnt record the deal then. Since edgar wanted to bump a post from a month ago for no other reason than to start fudge i figured it was time. Since you are so are so concerned, i was refreshing the pollock site because i wanted to get one for my friend that GAVE me a hartford (you know the one you have been trying to sell for 550) last year and also was trying for the primus. like i say every time you guys try to get me riled up my life is an open book because I got nothin to hide
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Tldr

(Too long donkey ramble)
soam24
Art Freak

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:24 pm

stuckeyc wrote:Funny that someone who didnt start seeing shows until 2003 talking about being late. been to 300plus shows and vegas (where i picked up my bgca pollock) was the first note i missed in 20 years. i just didnt record the deal then. Since edgar wanted to bump a post from a month ago for no other reason than to start fudge i figured it was time. Since you are so are so concerned, i was refreshing the pollock site because i wanted to get one for my friend that GAVE me a hartford (you know the one you have been trying to sell for 550) last year and also was trying for the primus. like i say every time you guys try to get me riled up my life is an open book because I got nothin to hide

I would like to take this time to apologize for a few things.

1. Phish not playing in 2001-2002
2. Not being born sooner.
edgar
Art Expert

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:20 pm

There's no need to apologize.

He ith phishier than thou. Nothing you can do will be enough.
Dalek
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:34 pm

automator wrote:New image Phish San Francisco 14 Pollock - Framed

Love that red frame and white matting. Some people go overboard and it takes away from the art itself...you've nailed it with this one.
admiller83
Art Connoisseur

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:31 am

Nice frame job. Not sure why this print isnt getting more love
fishbulb
Art Enthusiast

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 am

Just got my hands on one of these and it looks great in person. Even though mine is a higher number, the paints are thick and deep. This is an incredible piece.
Dalek
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:14 am

stuckeyc wrote:They will definitely drop. I imagine 150ish will be the norm with a few random deals for cheapskates like me
Well here we are, 1 year later, average price $150. Nice.