Phish San Francisco 14 Pollock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:15 am

They will definitely drop. I imagine 150ish will be the norm with a few random deals for cheapskates like me
they-called-him-flipper
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 am

Where are hartford Pollocks for sale for $200?
Freaks Unite!
lujborg
Art Expert

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 am

they-called-him-flipper wrote:Where are hartford Pollocks for sale for $200?

please let me know as well

Six Month Average $268.66
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
morsemoose
Art Enthusiast

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Someone just sold four of these at a price up to $100 greater than what they've been going for the last couple weeks? Impressive.
soam24
Art Freak

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 pm

stuckeyc wrote:They will definitely drop. I imagine 150ish will be the norm with a few random deals for cheapskates like me

Walk in the side door?
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:00 pm

morsemoose wrote:Someone just sold four of these at a price up to $100 greater than what they've been going for the last couple weeks? Impressive.
should I record the one that I got for a halloween ticket as an 75 dollar to counteract it
bryndavies
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:33 am

stuckeyc wrote:
morsemoose wrote:Someone just sold four of these at a price up to $100 greater than what they've been going for the last couple weeks? Impressive.
should I record the one that I got for a halloween ticket as an 75 dollar to counteract it

you should, and i wonder if those sales are even legit.
ImageT.K.C.
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:56 am

soam24 wrote:
stuckeyc wrote:They will definitely drop. I imagine 150ish will be the norm with a few random deals for cheapskates like me

Walk in the side door?

He is a bold and courageous person. Afraid of nothing. High on a hilltop...
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:31 am

edgar wrote:
soam24 wrote:

Walk in the side door?

He is a bold and courageous person. Afraid of nothing. High on a hilltop...
well my scandanavian heritage certainly keeps my fear of trolls to a minimum.
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:59 am

stuckeyc wrote:well my scandanavian heritage certainly keeps my fear of trolls to a minimum.
Viking warrior!

Whatevs...everyone knows you were the last to enter the haunted house on Halloween. How brave can you really be??
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:21 am

Yeah everyone knows. Like I said, glad you can take enjoyment out of my misfortune. Really says alot about your character. Probably the type of guy that scalps tix and bootlegs prince shows. Of course none of this belongs in the art discussion for a print from San Fran
soam24
Art Freak

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:34 am

I remember the time that stuckey shat all over my actions.... because it happens every day. Then always come in all righteous and say he pb'd a print and has to mark that sale at face.

Not to say you don't deserve the comments, but you deserve the comments.

Viking warrior traveling on day of show with two connecting flights? Just not smart dude you know better than that. Sucks that it happened but somewhat poor planning no? Coulda drove an hour west to Buffalo airport for direct flight but you drove an hour east for 2 layovers?

:imwifstupid:
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:49 am

stuckeyc wrote:Yeah everyone knows. Like I said, glad you can take enjoyment out of my misfortune. Really says alot about your character. Probably the type of guy that scalps tix and bootlegs prince shows. Of course none of this belongs in the art discussion for a print from San Fran
Now you're back to the ticket thing...ok...I guess you forget admitting you wrong (proven) there, a month ago?

Don't you still owe me a merel scripted public apology for all that??

And you're right...the SF pollock thread should absolutely and exclusively be reserved for your comments that are here to manipulate/tank the value of the poster.

One last thing FFS...How is it "misfortune" that you chose to travel cross country on a (huge) show day???

I call that "stupidity". For some, stupidity is in fact misfortune though. So if I need correcting again...
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:09 am

Soam your facts are off. Trust me if I could have left earlier I would have. If I could have flown direct I would have. 2 kids that need to get on school bus to the sitter means times was an issue. Drove an hour west not east, buffalo is 4.5 hours from me, and I had 1 connection. Other than that your facts are right on. Shouldn't have been a problem. I have never asked for a pb, but if I get a piece after it sells out from someone i have helped in the past why shouldnt I record it regardless of the price? Again your "facts" are off. The Billy Joel tix that you were selling for 500 was over face. Just because you pd 300 for tix to a different show and were trying to recoup your costs doesn't change there was a significant up charge on the ones you were selling. Regardless its not worth the energy to argue with either of you on the Internet. If either of you feel like taking it up personally feel free to come and visit or hit me up when you are at any show's in NY state,.who knows I might even get you compd
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:19 am

Now edgar, I did apologize for forgetting about trying to get my buddy a ticket for a show that I wasn't even attending, And like I said I am pretty sure I offered to make it right at the time. As far as traveling day of the show see the post to soam. It's called dedication to a band I have seen 300plus times over 20 yrs and doing whatever it takes to get to the show. Had to take care of my girks first and foremost. Was hard enough leaving them for the weekend as it was. Finally, please explain why would i want to tank the price of a print that I am just acquiring?