Going To NY 14 Mr. Brainwash

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Blood bath.
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
vvvwwwvvv
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: NY

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 pm

His checkout is way smoother than Obey or Mondo. Obey should take some notes from MBW camp.
vvvwwwvvv
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: NY

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Variant#1 has a huge crease where the windshield meets the hood. I wonder if that will diminish the value.
Image
Ironfist99
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:42 pm

I love this print. If anyone scores this I would gladly purchase it as I'll most likly miss
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 pm

acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5335
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 pm

How did I know the EBers on those auctions before even clicking them
Image
o4phish20o
Art Expert
Posts: 2278
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:19 pm

stuckeyc wrote:How did I know the EBers on those auctions before even clicking them
What's sad is that this is the norm of EB these days.
Place has fallen in a very big way over the past decade.
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:34 pm

stuckeyc wrote:How did I know the EBers on those auctions before even clicking them
They gots to get in before the undercutting starts :wink:
jwally
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 am

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:37 pm

So what happens if someone were to do the BIN and they didn't get one on the drop?
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5335
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

You could neg em. Wont happen though
Image
vvvwwwvvv
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: NY

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

jwally wrote:So what happens if someone were to do the BIN and they didn't get one on the drop?
simple, issue a refund
o4phish20o
Art Expert
Posts: 2278
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:46 pm

vvvwwwvvv wrote:
jwally wrote:So what happens if someone were to do the BIN and they didn't get one on the drop?
simple, issue a refund
eBay needs to step up their game to match StubHub...

If the seller doesn't have the tickets and renege on the purchase, StubHub charges the sellers credit card and purchases similar section tickets.. even if that is at a higher premium. Seller gets screwed for listing something they never had.
PapaVo
Art Expert
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:48 pm

If anyone who is going for a regular edition wants to trade for either a gold or silver Obama Superman 08, let me know

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/91445
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/92365

Good luck all!
Image
jwally
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 am

Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:48 pm

o4phish20o wrote:
vvvwwwvvv wrote:
jwally wrote:So what happens if someone were to do the BIN and they didn't get one on the drop?
simple, issue a refund
eBay needs to step up their game to match StubHub...

If the seller doesn't have the tickets and renege on the purchase, StubHub charges the sellers credit card and purchases similar section tickets.. even if that is at a higher premium. Seller gets screwed for listing something they never had.

Wow.. I did not know that.
Post Reply