Jurassic World 14 Englert

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 978
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:06 am

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:From http://www.tacobelvedere.com/2014/07/ju ... d.html?m=1

VARIANT EDITION
Screen Print 24x36
Numbered edition of 100
These will be distributed online for free exclusively through Jurassic World social channels, Worldwide!
We will hold daily challenges and chose 15 to 20 random winners a day.

But no, no mention of when.
any winners yet?
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
shidarin
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:38 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:34 am

Yes, they were contacted through instagram.

I imagine most will get crumbled, pinned, ripped and tossed.
User avatar
markenglert
Art Expert
Posts: 3078
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Lake Arrowhead, CA
Contact:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:00 am

Seems like a bunch of folks on my facebook group got one... I also have some APs going out to sub people.
User avatar
IndyDMBFan
Art Expert
Posts: 1671
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 am

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 am

I won! Mark, do you know how the packing will be on these? Are you sending them out?
User avatar
markenglert
Art Expert
Posts: 3078
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Location: Lake Arrowhead, CA
Contact:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:47 am

IndyDMBFan wrote:I won! Mark, do you know how the packing will be on these? Are you sending them out?
I have nothing to do with the packing/shipping... Guy in charge at universal is a collector and I have faith he'll make sure it's all done right.
mitzieart
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:36 am

markenglert wrote:
IndyDMBFan wrote:I won! Mark, do you know how the packing will be on these? Are you sending them out?
I have nothing to do with the packing/shipping... Guy in charge at universal is a collector and I have faith he'll make sure it's all done right.
A collector. Great to hear. I won one too. I'm sure it was random, but I told my kids it was a "major award" for my brilliant answers.
noobie
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:59 pm

I got the variant today and it was packaged perfectly for me.
It was shipped FedEx Express.

It's beautiful in person. :)
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 pm

noobie wrote:I got the variant today and it was packaged perfectly for me.
It was shipped FedEx Express.

It's beautiful in person. :)
Pics or it didn't happen 8)
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
noobie
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:36 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
noobie wrote:I got the variant today and it was packaged perfectly for me.
It was shipped FedEx Express.

It's beautiful in person. :)
Pics or it didn't happen 8)
Crappy iPhone pic. :)
Image
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Correct me if i'm wrong here, but it appears that it did in fact happen :P congrats! :clap:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
noobie
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 192
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:56 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong here, but it appears that it did in fact happen :P congrats! :clap:
Thanks! I didn't think it would happen too. :D
And it coming in one piece. haha.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:20 pm

noobie wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong here, but it appears that it did in fact happen :P congrats! :clap:
Thanks! I didn't think it would happen too. :D
And it coming in one piece. haha.
That's the ultimate win.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129654
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:48 am

New image Jurassic World 14 Englert - Detail


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129654
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 am

New image Jurassic World 14 Englert - Detail


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129654
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 am

New image Jurassic World 14 Englert - Detail


Image
Post Reply