There Will be Blood 14 Lewis

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
seeker1115
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Reminds me of a line from Preacher.
"I remember...a time or two, way out on the prairie... I'd get the feelin' somethin' was behind me. Somehtin' waitin' for me to become it."

Great stuff!
Woodyland is a kitten
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:50 pm

seeker1115 wrote:Reminds me of a line from Preacher.
"I remember...a time or two, way out on the prairie... I'd get the feelin' somethin' was behind me. Somehtin' waitin' for me to become it."

Great stuff!
BOOM! :clap:
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
talkingdeads
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Is Preacher good? Should I start the series? Feel free to pm me, im really kind of nice most of the time.
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:35 pm

I don't read comics, but I read every issue of Preacher.

It's amazing.
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Finally framed mine up. Just a basic frame from Hobby Lobby, but i think it looks great in it!

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.