Panther Power 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:27 pm

glad you have faith in my skills... I did do other things... this was my best looking prospect!
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:30 pm

finally, I hit refresh, and nothing... I think that may have been my first time getting shut out on a fairey!
DOH!
Congrats to all that got them, enjoy their stink!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:31 pm

He was also mindlessly typing away on the PJ message pit.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:36 pm

I got it, but I had to go through paypal about 8x before I finally got the confirm page. Even then it didn't load, but the money was taken out of my paypal...
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:36 pm

nah, I actually hang out here a lot more than the message pit... its a lot more entertaining here, even if I have to create my own fun!
Bring on the Bee!
slidingaround
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:57 am

Im soooooooooooooo pissed off! I wanted the print! I got it in my cart then went to paypal signed in then it said hit continue, there was no continue button, just review your payment!

I hit that and it just put me back to the obey site then made me sign in to paypal again when i hit the checkout button on the obey site!

I then tryed hitting the go back to obey site button when i was in paypal as that seemed the only option and on the obey site is says that u will only be charged when u get back to the site! i tryed this twice and then it sold out!

Help! How do i get an obey print!! Am i doing something wrong?

:(
cerebus
Art Expert

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:21 am

slidingaround wrote:Im soooooooooooooo pissed off! I wanted the print! I got it in my cart then went to paypal signed in then it said hit continue, there was no continue button, just review your payment!

I hit that and it just put me back to the obey site then made me sign in to paypal again when i hit the checkout button on the obey site!

I then tryed hitting the go back to obey site button when i was in paypal as that seemed the only option and on the obey site is says that u will only be charged when u get back to the site! i tryed this twice and then it sold out!

It's a pretty frustrating process. I would recommend that you have two windows open, but other than that, you just need to keep plugging away at it.
clem99
EB Team

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:25 am

cerebus wrote:
slidingaround wrote:Im soooooooooooooo pissed off! I wanted the print! I got it in my cart then went to paypal signed in then it said hit continue, there was no continue button, just review your payment!

It's a pretty frustrating process. I would recommend that you have two windows open, but other than that, you just need to keep plugging away at it.
sunsets sale my pc broke down
war is over exactly as desribed above happened
big brother got the timing wrong
love getting up at 4:30am for the obey sale
three strikes your out for me
plus not really into obey figures
might try another day
art is the only justification for pain :)
ricv64
Art Expert

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:25 am

I was in the Marin Civic Center the day of the shoot out , Thanks Angela
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
Kdh12
Art Freak

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:17 pm

I suggest never hitting the back button on his site
pjtaper
Art Freak

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:59 pm

Kdh12 wrote:

I suggest never hitting the back button on his site
for real yo
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:28 am

I missed out of this sale because I could not get a computer and wanted this one.

kooking to buy one but to those of you selling it on Ebay.............

put it up in auction bitches what is with the BIN
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:43 pm

Not my style, but it goes with the general theme of my collection. Scored two of these by chance, I got one and my fail-safe buyer friend got me one too, between the three of us who try to buy each week only one usually scores.
admonkey
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:09 pm

electrachrome
Site Admin

Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:21 pm

buyer from the UK, so it's kinda like one of us yanks paying $150 for it.....still a lot of coin for a newish print. it does make me want to list a few on the UK's eBay site and put some cash in my pocket for the holidaze.