Jack Johnson Cary 14 Dig My Chill

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
natepachl
Art Expert
Posts: 1439
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Thu May 22, 2014 9:31 am

A GID layer on this would have been cool, similar to what Tsang did w/ his BK print. Regardless though, this image is fantastic and I love the large size.
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
User avatar
macc5
EB Team
Posts: 5465
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:00 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 am

IndyDMBFan wrote:DMC is quickly becoming one of my favorite gig poster artists
agreed.. Its been a while seeing amazing gig poster art build like this.. amazing piece
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127333
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Thu May 22, 2014 9:48 am

New image Jack Johnson Cary 14 Dig My Chill - Yellow


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127333
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Thu May 22, 2014 9:48 am

New image Jack Johnson Cary 14 Dig My Chill - Aqua


Image
User avatar
Streaks
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Thu May 22, 2014 10:15 am

That yellow is awesome. Glad to grab one.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18066
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 am

Why does it have to be for jack Johnson? :hanging:

I love this print and DMC has been killing but JJ :/
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7447
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Thu May 22, 2014 10:24 am

Add to cart, look at print again, hit youtube and find at least one song that you could listen to again, look at print again, check out, look at print again in separate tab, then buy that mf'er.
User avatar
shibbyaholic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

Thu May 22, 2014 10:27 am

Earth to Phish! Tap this artist! DMC has been putting out amazing prints.
Image Image Image
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18066
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu May 22, 2014 10:27 am

Cragars wrote:Add to cart, look at print again, hit youtube and find at least one song that you could listen to again, look at print again, check out, look at print again in separate tab, then buy that mf'er.
:lol:

I'm buying it but.......drymount I really can't believe I'm buying a Jack Johnson poster. Damn you DMC
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
wneff
Art Expert
Posts: 4915
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Thu May 22, 2014 10:32 am

Jack Johnson music was invaluable during my cubicle farm days. Dude is like sonic prozac. Jack Johnson at work, and loud Soundgarden when I got home :lol:
User avatar
downtown
Art Expert
Posts: 5892
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Thu May 22, 2014 11:44 am

wneff wrote:Dude is like sonic prozac.
That may be the problem :wink: I couldn't resist the poster though. Does anyone know where they print these? The smell is reminiscent of Shep Fairy's stuff.
wneff
Art Expert
Posts: 4915
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Thu May 22, 2014 11:50 am

downtown wrote:
wneff wrote:Dude is like sonic prozac.
That may be the problem :wink:
Less of a problem than

Image
:wink:
User avatar
downtown
Art Expert
Posts: 5892
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Thu May 22, 2014 12:43 pm

wneff wrote:
downtown wrote:
wneff wrote:Dude is like sonic prozac.
That may be the problem :wink:
Less of a problem than

Image
:wink:
haha! Well if he kept you from flipping out at work the thats probably a very good thing.
User avatar
dasponyboy
Art Expert
Posts: 5363
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm
Location: THE ILL

Thu May 22, 2014 12:52 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Cragars wrote:Add to cart, look at print again, hit youtube and find at least one song that you could listen to again, look at print again, check out, look at print again in separate tab, then buy that mf'er.
:lol:

I'm buying it but.......drymount I really can't believe I'm buying a Jack Johnson poster. Damn you DMC
Your just mad it's not Tegan and Sara :P
User avatar
jamesgunter
Art Expert
Posts: 5237
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Birmingham, Al
Contact:

Thu May 22, 2014 12:54 pm

downtown wrote: Does anyone know where they print these? The smell is reminiscent of Shep Fairy's stuff.
Dallas
Post Reply