The Rock 14 Connan

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
furycat
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 am

you have 20/20 vision ursusmorsi
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:26 am

Not even. I just heard from another source. Another souce whom has that 20/20 haha.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
BarbarianFactory

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:39 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
BarbarianFactory wrote:Thanx a lot for The kind comments on my print guys!
Just wanted to say that they are still available (reg and var) on the HCG store (add my name: patrick connan in the search section) no need to buy it at 150$ on eBay ;)
People are dumb lol. Incredible print man. People should do some research before buyin it on the after market at outrageous prices. I don't have this, but my buddy does and it looks awesome as hell. I do, however, own your orange Godzilla. Also awesome. Any hidden gems in it as well?
Nope not in this one... I was in a hurry to finish it so... No time to have fun with some funny easter eggs :/
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 pm

BarbarianFactory wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
BarbarianFactory wrote:Thanx a lot for The kind comments on my print guys!
Just wanted to say that they are still available (reg and var) on the HCG store (add my name: patrick connan in the search section) no need to buy it at 150$ on eBay ;)
People are dumb lol. Incredible print man. People should do some research before buyin it on the after market at outrageous prices. I don't have this, but my buddy does and it looks awesome as hell. I do, however, own your orange Godzilla. Also awesome. Any hidden gems in it as well?
Nope not in this one... I was in a hurry to finish it so... No time to have fun with some funny easter eggs :/
Oh well, it's still badass!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
allbloody
Art Expert

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:45 pm

the orange one is for me. :drool: great job bud.
Zer0T0lerance00
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 am

Zer0T0lerance00 wrote:This print should be getting a lot more attention. Its still available as well:

http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/produ ... ick-connan

Best print I have seen in a long time. Still available as well. Just got mine in the mail and will post some photos soon.
Zer0T0lerance00
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:26 am

jrsheppa wrote:
Zer0T0lerance00 wrote:This print should be getting a lot more attention. Its still available as well:

http://www.herocomplexgallery.com/produ ... ick-connan
Likenesses are pretty good. Composition is pretty good too, would have like to have seen a shot of the island somewhere on the print, probably at the bottom. Problem is that as awesome as the movie is, I just don't want a poster of it on my wall.

I do.
Crossfire
New User

Thu May 19, 2022 4:30 pm

Such a great piece, I regret I never got it I would love to buy it if I can ever find it again