Game of Thrones 14 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Got mine today in Texas. The look great, but again, $600 and they are yours. :D
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:30 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Got mine today in Texas. The look great, but again, $600 and they are yours. :D
tempting
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:32 pm

captainhavoc wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Got mine today in Texas. The look great, but again, $600 and they are yours. :D
tempting
I know right? I would even consider $550 if offered. :P I am totally goofing on the fake $600 sale recorded, but if you are silly enough to pay me $600, I will be silly enough to sell them to you.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
captainhavoc
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
captainhavoc wrote:
tempting
I know right? I would even consider $550 if offered. :P I am totally goofing on the fake $600 sale recorded, but if you are silly enough to pay me $600, I will be silly enough to sell them to you.
I'm sure the $600 sale is totally genuine even if it was a '14er who recorded it. Probably a case of beginner's luck. :wink:
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
FinalKickstand
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:35 pm

I sold these and wish I hadn't. We do what we must do for our ISO.
ISO an avatar
bmerwinsuwc
Art Expert

Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Received a shipping notification this morning, so they're to the point of sending out the mystery singles.
Shayanzadeh
Art Enthusiast

Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 am

So guys I just received mine and I've got to say, slightly disappointed. The faces are SO orange, is it just me or are other peoples the same? I've got the 6 set with Ned and Jon Snow and the White Walkers etc. (looks like too much fake tan for you Ned!).

I just wanted to check incase I'd somehow (doubt it) gotten a bad "batch". Compared to the True Detective and Heroes Giclées, they are very orange (I know the paper is different to the Heroes ones, but the overall colour of everyones face...). There's just no detail, you can barely even see that Ned has hands holding the sword (doesn't help that Olly has this weird red tinted "glow" over it either).

What do you guys think?
ajmmck
Art Expert

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Finally arrived in Australia in all their orange'y goodness!
NikitaG
Art Enthusiast

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:44 pm

ajmmck wrote:Finally arrived in Australia in all their orange'y goodness!
I've been waiting for mine too to Sydney and it got delivered to the wrong address :oops: :cry:
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:33 pm

I've always wondered about the "glow"..that's his bit stylistically, if you watched the video where he draws Dr. Who, you see that he spends a bit of time getting that sunshine effect just right. It doesn't always bother me, but on this pink-ish paper, the effect seems more pronounced. Still, I like the set overall, I never really thought about their faces being too orange. It never stuck out to me.
soma
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Just wanted to pipe up here and remind you guys that ALL digital prints are on white paper. Some are warm, some are cool but they're all basically white. This type of printing isn't opaque and white ink doesn't exist, so you have to print on white paper to get a full gamut of color.
Static Medium Print & Photo - reproducing your favorite art since 2006.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:15 pm

The. Paper. Is. White!
image.jpg
GlockEH
Art Enthusiast

Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:31 am

Whoop! Arrived today on the Gold Coast.

I must admit when the tracking stopped updating I was worried haha. Still waiting on that Squirtle print to turn up though :p
NikitaG
Art Enthusiast

Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:11 am

Arrived in Sydney finally, matching set #468 all round, a nice number. No problem with 'orangeness', they look great! :D
NikitaG
Art Enthusiast

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:09 am

I think surprisingly Varys and Margaery are my favourite prints, they show a little bit of quirkiness which I really like. :D

Thoughts?