Game of Thrones 14 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 am

This topic is dedicated to: Game of Thrones 14 Moss

silo
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 pm

No one should comment until the timed release is over.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:29 pm

silo wrote:No one should comment until the timed release is over.

Other than you?
silo
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Yay it's started.
ThePhish1
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:16 pm

love these! cannot wait to see which Random's are thrown in along with the set i chose. surprised at the Catelyn Stark snub but who's complaining
shenphong
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:45 pm

ThePhish1 wrote:love these! cannot wait to see which Random's are thrown in along with the set i chose. surprised at the Catelyn Stark snub but who's complaining
dont worry... snubbed this time around for a reason :)
jnagle
New User

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm

I missed out and I'm quite bummed.

I heard about these and was in for a full set—but, like a fool, was waiting until the end of my work shift to order (5:30 EST).

Seeing as the site said the sale would end at 10:00 GMT (see img), I figured I was all set and would get my order in with 30 minutes to spare.

But then the sale ended at 9:00 GMT. Apparently, Olly meant GMT + 01:00 (London Time) not GMT. I tweeted him and he apologized for being a "moran" but I still missed out. Waaaah.

SO, if anyone is feeling a twinge of buyer's regret or just happens to have an extra full set at or extremely close to the original price...please PM me. (I'm also going to put up an ISO.) Thanks!

attackonthebass
Art Expert

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:34 pm

I couldn't pull the trigger, I really wanted these. I should have bought at least one set, but I couldn't decide which one.

A friend of mine bought them, so I'll go & drool at them over at his place once he gets them.
Common sense, is not that common
jcbudny
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Anyone know if Olly announced a number for the release? I suppose with each being an individual print it might be hard to put an edition size on it. Still curious as to how many sold in the two days.
THC x 3
jimbobiii
Art Expert

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 pm

jcbudny wrote:Anyone know if Olly announced a number for the release? I suppose with each being an individual print it might be hard to put an edition size on it. Still curious as to how many sold in the two days.
usually he doesn't and when find out when they arrive
shadowland18
Art Enthusiast

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

This is definitely one of his best 5 X 5 print set.
simonldt
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:15 pm

jnagle wrote:I missed out and I'm quite bummed.

I heard about these and was in for a full set—but, like a fool, was waiting until the end of my work shift to order (5:30 EST).

Seeing as the site said the sale would end at 10:00 GMT (see img), I figured I was all set and would get my order in with 30 minutes to spare.

But then the sale ended at 9:00 GMT. Apparently, Olly meant GMT + 01:00 (London Time) not GMT. I tweeted him and he apologized for being a "moran" but I still missed out. Waaaah.

SO, if anyone is feeling a twinge of buyer's regret or just happens to have an extra full set at or extremely close to the original price...please PM me. (I'm also going to put up an ISO.) Thanks!
They've been up for sale for over 2 days. Leaving it to the last 1-2hrs is always risky, especially when dealing with time zone differences and daylight savings time, etc.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 pm

jimbobiii wrote:
jcbudny wrote:Anyone know if Olly announced a number for the release? I suppose with each being an individual print it might be hard to put an edition size on it. Still curious as to how many sold in the two days.
usually he doesn't and when find out when they arrive
I wouldnt be surprised if it is less than we expect/ BB was 1100ish if I remember correctly. I bet maybe a run of 600-700 per piece. 250 is a fairly high price tag. I bet most people who didn't want to pay that high a price tag just bought 1 or 2 of the sets that had the most number of prints that they actually wanted and are planning on trading for the rest.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 pm

simonldt wrote:
jnagle wrote:I missed out and I'm quite bummed.

They've been up for sale for over 2 days. Leaving it to the last 1-2hrs is always risky, especially when dealing with time zone differences and daylight savings time, etc.
Oof, you should have done it in typical male fashion, just blow your load right away, no sense waiting around, it wasn't going to get any better. :)
isunktheship
Art Expert

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm stoked for this set, looking into building a custom frame for it all..
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin