In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
hsp123
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:18 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands UK
Contact:

Thu May 22, 2014 11:54 am

Thanks, for some reason I didn't see these posted! :)
steve5635
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Thu May 29, 2014 6:53 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
steve5635 wrote:just pulled the trigger and orderd one
Smart! Which one?
millennium
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Thu May 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Only one left. Nice on the pick-up before they're sold out!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4362
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

steve5635 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
steve5635 wrote:just pulled the trigger and orderd one
Smart! Which one?
millennium
Good choice love mine!!
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
steve5635
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Fri May 30, 2014 10:14 am

mine shipped a few days ago, very much anticipating this one, kinda wish i would have picked up the other 2 colors
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 am

Yeah i almost bought the blue and black to complete the set, but i decided i was fine with only the green.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
JoeZipp
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:17 pm

While at NYCC this year I acquired a variant edition done in gold signed by Chris Garofalo. It was created to be sold by Bottleneck Gallery at the 2014 NY Comic Con it is a very small run of 20 and I took #20 from the bottom of the pile as #1 through 4 had already been sold. The color is truly awesome and I am in the process of having it framed.
CruzHero
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:17 am

JoeZipp wrote:While at NYCC this year I acquired a variant edition done in gold signed by Chris Garofalo. It was created to be sold by Bottleneck Gallery at the 2014 NY Comic Con it is a very small run of 20 and I took #20 from the bottom of the pile as #1 through 4 had already been sold. The color is truly awesome and I am in the process of having it framed.
I was lucky enough to order one of these from Chris and I cant wait till I recieve it. By any chance do you have a good picture of the gold edition it to update EB with. I am thinking of buying the Black edition to pair with the Gold, think it will look cool.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127366
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 am

New image In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris - Gold


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127366
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:40 pm

New image Shin


Image
ofay
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of a shin variant (red) of this?
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127366
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:28 am

New image In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127366
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:28 am

New image In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127366
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:28 am

New image In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris


Image
Post Reply