True Romance 14 Domaradzki

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:27 pm

RomanMorales wrote:
phantomforce wrote:It dropped twice, once about an hour ago and they mentioned it sold out on their Facebook and then it dropped again and sold. I like what these guys are doing but it's obvious they are catering to their inner circle/people in the know.
This is just, umm.... :lol:
really hoped I could get my hands on this, I was hitting F5 on my keyboard every 5 seconds lol, still no good..what a shame
Thapharmacist
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 pm

relentlesskevin wrote:I hope they don't ship this flat... Last time i bought stuff from them they insisted on shipping it flat... what a hassle...
Why wouldn't you want them to ship it flat? Just the size of the package?
jjdungca
Art Expert

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Kramerica wrote:
phantomforce wrote:It dropped twice, once about an hour ago and they mentioned it sold out on their Facebook and then it dropped again and sold. I like what these guys are doing but it's obvious they are catering to their inner circle/people in the know.
I never saw it pop up in the store until just now. Anyone else?
Just the once and I have been f5ing and watching social media for the past couple of hours.
ImageImageImage
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Thapharmacist wrote:
relentlesskevin wrote:I hope they don't ship this flat... Last time i bought stuff from them they insisted on shipping it flat... what a hassle...
I thought their flat shipping on Trick r treat was really well done .
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
relentlesskevin
Art Expert

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Thapharmacist wrote:
flat packages have a higher chance of getting damaged in the mail, especially 24x36....
phantomforce
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:33 pm

weird, their twitter said variant sold out about an hour before it dropped and then finally they showed up in the shop sold out.

Anyway, great poster. Best TR i've seen in a while. I doubt we'll see too many of these on the re-sell. Would love one to compliment my bullitt
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 pm

RottenAtom wrote:Hey Guys, if you didn't score on today's drop, make sure to participate in the Rotten Oscars Trivia on Sat. 3/1 at 8pm cst.

Roman/Odd City have generously donated an LA edition of Gabz' True Romance to be given away during trivia :clap: :clap: :clap:

Also, don't forget to sign up for the regular Rotten Oscars contest here and have a chance to win more prizes :pint:
alexlikesgumbo
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:41 pm

My second time trying for OddCity drops and both times I ordered as soon as drop started, only to have it sell out while I tried to complete the order (using my Amazon)...pretty frustrating! :x
ISO Ravi Zupa's La Santa Muerte. :: 1xRun Referral Link
desch
Art Expert

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:44 pm

alexlikesgumbo wrote:My second time trying for OddCity drops and both times I ordered as soon as drop started, only to have it sell out while I tried to complete the order (using my Amazon)...pretty frustrating! :x
Sounds like Mondo.
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 pm

desch wrote:
alexlikesgumbo wrote:My second time trying for OddCity drops and both times I ordered as soon as drop started, only to have it sell out while I tried to complete the order (using my Amazon)...pretty frustrating! :x
Sounds like Mondo.
I've had better luck with Mondo than I have w/ OC
Poeschel55

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Billycane696 wrote:
desch wrote:
Sounds like Mondo.
there were probably only about 40 or so of each print for sale...

mondo, multiply that by 100.
brewsky
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:47 pm

eBay 151237579375
Better than mondo.
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:48 pm

What a stupid release, least show its sold out
Last edited by mademehmmm on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmacd
Art Expert

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Poeschel55 wrote:
Billycane696 wrote:
desch wrote:
Sounds like Mondo.
there were probably only about 40 or so of each print for sale...

mondo, multiply that by 100.
but probably 100 times the amount of folks waiting for the drop on mondo drops, depending on the print.
Poeschel55

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:49 pm

jmacd wrote: but probably 100 times the amount of folks waiting for the drop on mondo drops, depending on the print.
fair enough