Pearl Jam Perth 14 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:02 am

New image Pearl Jam Perth 14 Taylor - Detail

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

automator
Nobody

statik
Art Expert

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:33 pm

RYANPB999 wrote:
statik wrote:I hate you Taylor (mean that in a nice way) for making one of the most terrifying prints I've ever seen that I can never never own.

Damn is the art good though. I wonder if the webbing glows? I just got the shivers thinking about this image. Thanks Ken. :lol:
Why can't you ever own it?
Isn't it obvious? I'm terrified of all things spiders. I've had a few encounters that are my reasoning behind this.

When I was a kid, my parents sent me away to Summer Camp one year. I was sleeping on the top bunk in a old wood cabin and I got that feeling you sometimes get when something is wrong even though I was asleep. I woke up and saw right above my head a black widow ready to come down on me. I rolled off the side of that bed so damn fast and ran like a little girl.

I use to live in Australia for close to two years. The house I was staying in was pretty damn old. Whenever it would rain (often in Southern Aus.) it invited the spiders to come inside. I was bit by a White-Tail spider while I was sleeping. Luckily the neighbor was home since my friend I was staying with was at work. They drove me to the hospital and got it treated thankfully but I still got very sick from the bite initially.

Yeah, I hate spiders. drymount spiders. They probably hate me too though.
drymount your sig!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:50 pm

will be watching for the P&T drop for this one. :clap:
Acesn8s

Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Does anybody know when the AP's will go on sale?
RYANPB999
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:29 am

statik wrote:
RYANPB999 wrote:
statik wrote:I hate you Taylor (mean that in a nice way) for making one of the most terrifying prints I've ever seen that I can never never own.

Damn is the art good though. I wonder if the webbing glows? I just got the shivers thinking about this image. Thanks Ken. :lol:
Why can't you ever own it?
Isn't it obvious? I'm terrified of all things spiders. I've had a few encounters that are my reasoning behind this.

When I was a kid, my parents sent me away to Summer Camp one year. I was sleeping on the top bunk in a old wood cabin and I got that feeling you sometimes get when something is wrong even though I was asleep. I woke up and saw right above my head a black widow ready to come down on me. I rolled off the side of that bed so damn fast and ran like a little girl.

I use to live in Australia for close to two years. The house I was staying in was pretty damn old. Whenever it would rain (often in Southern Aus.) it invited the spiders to come inside. I was bit by a White-Tail spider while I was sleeping. Luckily the neighbor was home since my friend I was staying with was at work. They drove me to the hospital and got it treated thankfully but I still got very sick from the bite initially.

Yeah, I hate spiders. drymount spiders. They probably hate me too though.
Ah! Ok. I see. Yeah I don't blame you then! I'm not a fan of spiders either, and was also bitten by one in N.C. but this print is beautiful. I love the red and black just like on Lightning Bolt. Taylor always kills it!!! Cheers!
DonPiano
Art Expert

Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 am

Yeah, I'm not a fan of spiders here either, but you kinda get used to them.

The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
johnyatari
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Has there been any kind of confirmation on this poster being dropped on Posters and Toys website? I remember when the Black Keys toured Australia a while back, the Taylor and Cooper posters were all dropped on the Beyond the Pale website. I guess it all depends on where they were printed
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

P&T normally gets the AE/AP copies. BTP are generally left over show/event copies.

But, yes, also depends who printed them.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
RYANPB999
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 pm

+1 I just scored one! Can't wait to get it framed and up on my wall! This is one of my favorite PJ posters!!!
Acesn8s

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:06 pm

RYANPB999 wrote:+1 I just scored one! Can't wait to get it framed and up on my wall! This is one of my favorite PJ posters!!!
Did you score an AP or 1st edition?