Pearl Jam Hartford 13 Ames

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:15 pm

nadahombre wrote:Sometimes I return to this page just to see how bad poster art can get. IMO one of the worst show posters ever
yeah, this is my first time back to this thread since my original comments. debating on trading plus cash for the variant, then I read all the comments (even my own) about how ugly this thing is - would be a waste of time lol
bysleightofhand
Art Expert

Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:22 pm

I still can't fathom the idea behind this poster. CT doesn't have NBA team. We're not in big foot country. Colors aren't related any sports team here. No real connection to the band. It's so odd and random. The variant could have been a Seattle poster.
Sho9217

Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:43 pm

nadahombre wrote:
Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:35 am
Sometimes I return to this page just to see how bad poster art can get. IMO one of the worst show posters ever
But you're loving the seattle 18 🙄🙄