10,000 Lakes Festival II 07 Pollock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128443
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:09 pm

This topic is dedicated to: 10,000 Lakes Festival II 07 Pollock

Image
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52575
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:16 pm

1 out of 2 ain't bad I guess.
User avatar
DMBfan
Art Expert
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:03 pm

Hmmmm. It is most def. a Pollock. :roll:
User avatar
djpubbs
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Rock Ridge

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:05 pm

of couse, in full disclosure, i'm a pollock fan, but i love both of the 10klf prints!
User avatar
thegig
Art Expert
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: rva
Contact:

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:40 pm

I like this one better than everything he's done in the last two years, save the Umphrey's can o' soup and the tax day one.
Timmytj
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:00 am

Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:17 pm

DMBfan wrote:Hmmmm. It is most def. a Pollock. :roll:
hmmmm. your most def. a DMB fan :roll:
User avatar
bostonlou
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 am

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm

guess that's why they call it art
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:40 pm

Timmytj wrote:
DMBfan wrote:Hmmmm. It is most def. a Pollock. :roll:
hmmmm. your most def. a DMB fan :roll:
:lol:
User avatar
MattStrine
Art Expert
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Colorado

Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:51 pm

The 10,000 Lakes Festival Store has Jim Pollock 10KLF posters available along with a full array of additional 10KLF merchandise including a wide variety of hats, t-shirts, posters, sweatshirts, fleeces, bags & more.

The Pollock poster will be online soon.
http://www.10klftickets.com/
User avatar
deliahdelyon
Art Freak
Posts: 10637
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:00 am

Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:57 pm

MattStrine wrote:The 10,000 Lakes Festival Store has Jim Pollock 10KLF posters available along with a full array of additional 10KLF merchandise including a wide variety of hats, t-shirts, posters, sweatshirts, fleeces, bags & more.

The Pollock poster will be online soon.
http://www.10klftickets.com/
do you happen to know when exactly? I am supposed to be going to a doctors appointment at 4:30 :?
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:57 pm

:shock:
User avatar
Mapman
Art Expert
Posts: 3943
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Suburban Chicago
Contact:

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm

deliahdelyon wrote:
MattStrine wrote:The 10,000 Lakes Festival Store has Jim Pollock 10KLF posters available along with a full array of additional 10KLF merchandise including a wide variety of hats, t-shirts, posters, sweatshirts, fleeces, bags & more.

The Pollock poster will be online soon.
http://www.10klftickets.com/
do you happen to know when exactly? I am supposed to be going to a doctors appointment at 4:30 :?
Dangit, I'm in the same boat, I need to leave SOON...
dicknixon74
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:00 am

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:35 pm

Are they supposed to go on sale tonight? I might finally be in the right place at the right time for once.
User avatar
MattStrine
Art Expert
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Colorado

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 pm

They should have been on sale. I have a call and email into the e-commerce folks asking for more info. If I hear back, I'll post right away.
ttocs
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Madison, Wi

Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:50 am

Anyone else having trouble processing an order?
Post Reply