Secret of NIMH 13 Lone

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
statik
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Allbloody is just pissed he bought a Cooper - Gremlins on ebay for $150. Listed it (Flipped it) for FS on here BEFORE he even paid the seller. The seller saw the FS listing on here which was $500 (for the record) and decided not to deal with them anymore. I only know this because I inquired about the print AFTER the sale and the buyer was more than willing to vent off some steam of how that whole transaction went down.

Soooo don't feel bad Lone. You're not completely crazy to think what you do.
drymount your sig!
allbloody
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:49 pm

wow reallly, what a loser! didnt know buying and selling was against the law? lol get lost!! lone is a thief untill i receive my paid for prints.
statik wrote:Allbloody is just pissed he bought a Cooper - Gremlins on ebay for $150. Listed it (Flipped it) for FS on here BEFORE he even paid the seller. The seller saw the FS listing on here which was $500 (for the record) and decided not to deal with them anymore. I only know this because I inquired about the print AFTER the sale and the buyer was more than willing to vent off some steam of how that whole transaction went down.

Soooo don't feel bad Lone. You're not completely crazy to think what you do.
hellosir
Art Freak

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Damn that would have been a nice payday
ged88988
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 pm

To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
Last edited by ged88988 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Steve, you will get your prints man, I'm sorry I upsetted you. contact me via email would you? thanks. we will straighten it out.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:25 pm

allbloody
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:43 pm

you know how to reach me.
borntobewildtregger wrote:Steve, you will get your prints man, I'm sorry I upsetted you. contact me via email would you? thanks. we will straighten it out.
mliddell
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Still a great print and oddcity (so far) are some of the best I've seen at packing and getting out a print.
allbloody
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm

trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.
ged88988 wrote:To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:31 pm

allbloody wrote:trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.
ged88988 wrote:To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

He means you have a legitimate beef, but this thread is NOT the place to air it out. This thread is about the Seccret of Nimh print.

or, to put it in your language

He means you have a legitimate beef!!! But this thread is not the place to air it out!!!! This thread is about the Secret of Nimh print!!!!!
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
allbloody wrote:trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.

He means you have a legitimate beef, but this thread is NOT the place to air it out. This thread is about the Seccret of Nimh print.

or, to put it in your language

He means you have a legitimate beef!!! But this thread is not the place to air it out!!!! This thread is about the Secret of Nimh print!!!!!
For the win.

Fwiw this is a sweet drymounting print. Nice work mark
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

:roll: !!!!
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
hellosir
Art Freak

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I actually created the release discussion thread by accident. Try dumping ramblez in there next time
thisisjosh
Art Expert

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:17 am

Still want this.
T1000
Art Enthusiast

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 am

Think also we should get back to topic. Wonderful print Mark :clap:
Look so much forward Odd City to ship them....

Cheers!