Secret of NIMH 13 Lone

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
statik
Art Expert
Posts: 4225
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Allbloody is just pissed he bought a Cooper - Gremlins on ebay for $150. Listed it (Flipped it) for FS on here BEFORE he even paid the seller. The seller saw the FS listing on here which was $500 (for the record) and decided not to deal with them anymore. I only know this because I inquired about the print AFTER the sale and the buyer was more than willing to vent off some steam of how that whole transaction went down.

Soooo don't feel bad Lone. You're not completely crazy to think what you do.
drymount your sig!
User avatar
allbloody
Art Expert
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:49 pm

wow reallly, what a loser! didnt know buying and selling was against the law? lol get lost!! lone is a thief untill i receive my paid for prints.
statik wrote:Allbloody is just pissed he bought a Cooper - Gremlins on ebay for $150. Listed it (Flipped it) for FS on here BEFORE he even paid the seller. The seller saw the FS listing on here which was $500 (for the record) and decided not to deal with them anymore. I only know this because I inquired about the print AFTER the sale and the buyer was more than willing to vent off some steam of how that whole transaction went down.

Soooo don't feel bad Lone. You're not completely crazy to think what you do.
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Damn that would have been a nice payday
User avatar
ged88988
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 394
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 pm
Location: NYC

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 pm

To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
Last edited by ged88988 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 am
Location: WI
Contact:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Steve, you will get your prints man, I'm sorry I upsetted you. contact me via email would you? thanks. we will straighten it out.
User avatar
Superfro33
Art Expert
Posts: 7085
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Location: Marion, IA

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Image
User avatar
allbloody
Art Expert
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:43 pm

you know how to reach me.
borntobewildtregger wrote:Steve, you will get your prints man, I'm sorry I upsetted you. contact me via email would you? thanks. we will straighten it out.
User avatar
mliddell
Art Expert
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 pm
Location: MA

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Still a great print and oddcity (so far) are some of the best I've seen at packing and getting out a print.
User avatar
allbloody
Art Expert
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm

trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.
ged88988 wrote:To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8469
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:31 pm

allbloody wrote:trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.
ged88988 wrote:To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
He means you have a legitimate beef, but this thread is NOT the place to air it out. This thread is about the Seccret of Nimh print.

or, to put it in your language

He means you have a legitimate beef!!! But this thread is not the place to air it out!!!! This thread is about the Secret of Nimh print!!!!!
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18129
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
allbloody wrote:trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.
ged88988 wrote:To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
He means you have a legitimate beef, but this thread is NOT the place to air it out. This thread is about the Seccret of Nimh print.

or, to put it in your language

He means you have a legitimate beef!!! But this thread is not the place to air it out!!!! This thread is about the Secret of Nimh print!!!!!
For the win.

Fwiw this is a sweet drymounting print. Nice work mark
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

:roll: !!!!
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:32 pm

allbloody wrote:trolled a discussion thread? upset others?? what are you talking about????? wow get lost bud.
ged88988 wrote:To allbloody, while it is your right to be mad about a perceived wrong.. it does not give you the right to upset others just because you are upset.

You trolled an art discussion thread, I think this is BAD FORM! If you had started your own call out thread, I think that would be acceptable. As it is, defaming an artist for a thread that was set up to discuss his art is like going to an exhibit and throwing slush at the artist's displayed works.

At the very least, it does not win you points for the sheer lack of courtesy. :cry:
I actually created the release discussion thread by accident. Try dumping ramblez in there next time
User avatar
thisisjosh
Art Expert
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm
Contact:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:17 am

Still want this.
Image
User avatar
T1000
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 am

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:53 am

Think also we should get back to topic. Wonderful print Mark :clap:
Look so much forward Odd City to ship them....

Cheers!


Image

Image
Post Reply