10,000 Lakes Festival 07 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
MattStrine
Art Expert
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Colorado

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:11 pm

Gigantico wrote:What's the deal with that huge photo of the Reverend Bob Levy?
adblock
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 788
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 am

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:58 pm

MattStrine wrote:
Gigantico wrote:What's the deal with that huge photo of the Reverend Bob Levy?
adblock
:?: I don't get it.
User avatar
MattStrine
Art Expert
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Colorado

Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:38 am

Firefox + Adblock Plus = no large picture 8)
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 788
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 am

Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:40 am

MattStrine wrote:Firefox + Adblock Plus = no large picture 8)
Ah, thanks.
arodri70
Art Expert
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:00 am

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:34 am

foots prints
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52558
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:59 pm

You are SO missing out.
User avatar
MattStrine
Art Expert
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Colorado

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:45 pm

willg123 wrote:Anybody else have the run marks in the purple part of sky? Not complaining but mine are pretty extensive.
There are printing imperfections throughout the variant run. I'm not sure if it extends into the other two editions. I'm no printer but it appears to have happened on the blend pass. They are not water marks. When asked Emek about it his response was "that's the nature of silkscreen" and he confirmed it is through the whole run. Obviously some having more character than others.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:00 pm

Holy shmoly pickoly! Got mine today!!!

What a great print!! Amazing!

Not sure if it was coincidence but mine has the same # that I had in my order (62!!! :D)

Came with the fish sticker and smoking brain handbill!

And none problem with the print! At list nothing I can see.
GR8Dane
Art Expert
Posts: 8334
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: The Mothership

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:16 pm

But-we-unleashed-a-lion wrote:Holy shmoly pickoly! Got mine today!!!

What a great print!! Amazing!

Not sure if it was coincidence but mine has the same # that I had in my order (62!!! :D)

Came with the fish sticker and smoking brain handbill!

And none problem with the print! At list nothing I can see.
Mine came as well!!!!

drymounting......

Same handbills, and order and print # the same(#6 twilight)
User avatar
jimmy4wmu
Art Expert
Posts: 1792
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:00 am
Contact:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 am

GR8Dane wrote:
But-we-unleashed-a-lion wrote:Holy shmoly pickoly! Got mine today!!!

What a great print!! Amazing!

Not sure if it was coincidence but mine has the same # that I had in my order (62!!! :D)

Came with the fish sticker and smoking brain handbill!

And none problem with the print! At list nothing I can see.
Mine came as well!!!!

drymounting......

Same handbills, and order and print # the same(#6 twilight)
Mine is here also, was supposed to get brown & green but twilight ended up here instead? Now do i try to get a B&G or keep my Twilight??
User avatar
MattTheCraw
Art Expert
Posts: 2439
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:03 am

Mine arrived in Oz this week and is spectacular.

I have the smoking brain handbill already, so if anyone wants to trade PM me.
User avatar
Blackheart
Art Expert
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:00 am
Location: West Chester

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:05 am

I just got my twilight today and you guys are right its pretty nice I taped it up on the wall so i can enjoy it all the time
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
getoutoftheleftlane
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 969
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:00 am

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:07 am

thumb tacks will hold it there better
Chumley
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:00 am

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:08 am

Blackheart wrote:I just got my twilight today and you guys are right its pretty nice I taped it up on the wall so i can enjoy it all the time
TAPE?!? If you really want it to stay up you need to use staples or thumbtacks! ! !
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:09 am

Chumley wrote:
Blackheart wrote:I just got my twilight today and you guys are right its pretty nice I taped it up on the wall so i can enjoy it all the time
TAPE?!? If you really want it to stay up you need to use staples or thumbtacks! ! !
make a collage out of it if you want the best effect.
Post Reply