These Sunsets Are To Die For 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 pm

guyforget wrote:
pjtaper wrote:
guyforget wrote:Anyone else still waiting for shipping notification? Order 4516.
I have one for you friend :lol:
No worries, jerkoff, I got two of my own, thanks.
well if you need a third, let me know... fairey's are great for trading for EMEKs...
good luck today!
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10015
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:31 pm

The UPS man just came and dropped this baby off. Looks good, smells good real good.
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 am

Finally I can smell this one!
Great!
Love it! It's gonna be mine forever!
User avatar
clem99
EB Team
Posts: 35241
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Radelaide, Australia
Contact:

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 am

i read this term a bit
"smell"
i take it some of the posters smell more than others
the only posters i have rec'd that have a pleasant smell are from dcs
i have emeks and dd, no smell from them
just curious
art is the only justification for pain :)
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52575
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am

clem99 wrote:i read this term a bit
"smell"
i take it some of the posters smell more than others
the only posters i have rec'd that have a pleasant smell are from dcs
i have emeks and dd, no smell from them
just curious
The prints from Obey have a very very distinct pungent smell.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19930
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:14 am

Codeblue wrote:
clem99 wrote:i read this term a bit
"smell"
i take it some of the posters smell more than others
the only posters i have rec'd that have a pleasant smell are from dcs
i have emeks and dd, no smell from them
just curious
The prints from Obey have a very very distinct pungent smell.

they stink way more than any other poster I've ever purchased.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

and for everything else under the sun; including fine art, art prints, toys and other junk....be sure to check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosfineart.com
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:18 am

jojobadass wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
clem99 wrote:i read this term a bit
"smell"
i take it some of the posters smell more than others
the only posters i have rec'd that have a pleasant smell are from dcs
i have emeks and dd, no smell from them
just curious
The prints from Obey have a very very distinct pungent smell.

they stink way more than any other poster I've ever purchased.
Agree!
Can't leave my bedroom stinks to "sunsets"!
:roll:

Gonna frame it only tomorrow. Anyone framed it yet? I don't know how I'll make it!
Ideas needed!
Thanks
Leão
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:43 pm

got mine today, thinking about a black frame and maybe black mat
User avatar
clem99
EB Team
Posts: 35241
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Radelaide, Australia
Contact:

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 am

very envious of all that have this baby
i got to get one of these one day
art is the only justification for pain :)
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:14 am

clem99 wrote:very envious of all that have this baby
i got to get one of these one day
there is one currently on ebay for 300 buy it now :o
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52575
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:39 am

This one is only going up in the long run.
User avatar
kyle
Art Expert
Posts: 7090
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:00 am
Location: HumanHorkeyHelmet

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:17 pm

this one is :poo:

:D
User avatar
Blackheart
Art Expert
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:00 am
Location: West Chester

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:14 am

kyle wrote:this one is :poo:

:D

are your lines written by imus? I never heard a funnier guy!! :roll:
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52575
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:17 am

Obey POTY.
User avatar
guyforget
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Denver, CO

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:23 am

Codeblue wrote:Obey POTY.
I dig the Sunsets, but Ill still take War By Numbers as Obey POTY.
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
Post Reply