Attack The Block 13 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
agzaker
Art Expert

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I can emphasise with the americans with the slang used in the movie, only after living in London all my life, I can barely understand it lol
For anyone with questions regarding the ATB movie and translations, I may be able to help! :D
Bickel

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 pm

attackonthebass wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:I'm currently watching this movie and I can't understand a word anyone is saying.

I right there with you, I've tried watching some of these movies and can't understand a word, end up watching with c.c. because I can't make out wtf they're saying

at least I'm not alone. I guess it's cool that Tyler made a movie print for a movie with a cult following, but I'm glad I don't belong to this cult because I wouldn't know wtf people were talking about

Also, I know I've been a broken record asking this. But why doesn't Stout send out any emails when he's selling any of his prints? Looks like 3 or 4 prints have came out in the last week and I haven't seen fudge in my inbox.

I'm sure people will say "come on here and read the 1,000" thread's about Stout releases. But I still think it's kind of lame on his part for not sending out an email to his fans about release dates. I usually notice when Stout has released a new print when I see them on ebay, which at that point is a little late.

I don't know of many other artists that do this?

::HIDES FROM STOUT FANBOYS::
Have you signed up for his email list? Are you sure your emails from him aren't going to your spam folder?

I haven't even tried for a lotto in a while and I still get his emails.
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:38 am

attackonthebass wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:I'm currently watching this movie and I can't understand a word anyone is saying.

I right there with you, I've tried watching some of these movies and can't understand a word, end up watching with c.c. because I can't make out wtf they're saying

at least I'm not alone. I guess it's cool that Tyler made a movie print for a movie with a cult following, but I'm glad I don't belong to this cult because I wouldn't know wtf people were talking about

Also, I know I've been a broken record asking this. But why doesn't Stout send out any emails when he's selling any of his prints? Looks like 3 or 4 prints have came out in the last week and I haven't seen fudge in my inbox.

I'm sure people will say "come on here and read the 1,000" thread's about Stout releases. But I still think it's kind of lame on his part for not sending out an email to his fans about release dates. I usually notice when Stout has released a new print when I see them on ebay, which at that point is a little late.

You know there was a show right for Stout? That's where all these releases are from. He sends out emails when he sells his personal copies, and those are instructions on how to enter his poster sale lotteries. He hasn't sent any out for all the recent ones.
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '
OsironESP
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:09 am

Maybe not the best Film, but it is damn fun, and this print is a perfect representation of it. I will be framing it up next to Spaced for the Stout british theme. Crossed fingers he does a Shaun of the Dead some day!
summoner
Art Freak

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am

OsironESP wrote:Maybe not the best Film, but it is damn fun, and this print is a perfect representation of it. I will be framing it up next to Spaced for the Stout british theme. Crossed fingers he does a Shaun of the Dead some day!
I second this whole statement! But I would have to add that I hope that if he does a Shaun of the Dead that it is Landscape and not portrait, this would make my millenium.

BTW, ISO Spaced... :oops:
Image Image Image
jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 am

count me in the minority that didn't really care for the film..I did see it after it was immensely hyped up so that might have influnced my judgment..that being said..Tyler killed it on this print..Grade A stuff! :clap:
infrared90s
Art Expert

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:42 pm

hey blog do you have similar pics for the variant? i'm torn between the regular and variant but leaning towards the regular more (more colors)
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 pm

summoner wrote:
OsironESP wrote:Maybe not the best Film, but it is damn fun, and this print is a perfect representation of it. I will be framing it up next to Spaced for the Stout british theme. Crossed fingers he does a Shaun of the Dead some day!
I second this whole statement! But I would have to add that I hope that if he does a Shaun of the Dead that it is Landscape and not portrait, this would make my millenium.

BTW, ISO Spaced... :oops:
Jocks SOTD is a nice consolation prize...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
elanmars
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Still undecided which I'll keep. I like the colors of the regular but the variant has nice metallic ink and I like the paper better. If only the regular had been printed on the paper stock the variant is on...

and I'm in the minority here but I think the FP is an awesome stupid movie, lots of quotable dialogue, absurd, hilarious. And it has a Stout print? pretty sweet to me, specially because finding it in the aftermarket I got it close to the drop price.

Oh and any movie from Australia/UK, I put on subtitles. I think I pretty much put subtitles on everything, you'd be surprised what you can miss without them.
to see some of my photography, click down below!
http://www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography
summoner
Art Freak

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Got the variant in today, loving this one! Great movie and the print fits it perfectly!
Image Image Image
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

PaintByNumbers wrote:
attackonthebass wrote:

You know there was a show right for Stout? That's where all these releases are from. He sends out emails when he sells his personal copies, and those are instructions on how to enter his poster sale lotteries. He hasn't sent any out for all the recent ones.
Yes, I realized this after I posted my message. I've since signed up again for stout's mailing list, not sure why my gmail account doesn't receive emails from Tyler? Luckily my buddy usually gets his emails so he tells me about when certain items are being released.

However, it sucks to be a day late on release dates. Stout has released a ton of stuff in the last 6 months
Common sense, is not that common
automator
Nobody

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm

New image Attack The Block 13 Stout - Variant Glow

automator
Nobody

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 pm

New image Attack The Block 13 Stout - Detail

automator
Nobody

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 pm