Metropolis 13 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
phriendlyone
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 am

It is beautiful print in person. Both versions rock. The metallics :drool:
TOXIC BEAUTY Records and Rock & Roll GALLERY located in Yellow Springs, OH for your poster wants and needs! (513)965-1195
DonPiano
Art Expert

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:33 am

Found this beauty from the Ken Taylor thread. Felt it needed reposting.

:lol:
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group

Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
RestlessEye
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:31 pm

I was finally able to see the variant in person over the weekend. Really stunning print. I did notice a faint, thin horizontal line about center of the print that runs from side to side. More obvious in the black areas at a certain angle. Can anyone who owns this print please confirm if they too have this line? Just trying to determine if they were all printed this way. Very much appreciated.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Sounds like chub rub. Never noticed it on mine but darker prints are prone to scuffing.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Kramerica wrote:Sounds like chub rub. Never noticed it on mine but darker prints are prone to scuffing. Especially when they are rolled as the end of the print rubs the surface area. It is also an issue when cheap ass black ink is used for printing.

Struzan Frankenstein had it as well. On those shipped to buyers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
RestlessEye
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Thanks guys. The seller said there was no issues with the print so maybe this happened when he shipped it to me. Its not that noticeable and I'm hoping it'll be even less obvious once its framed.