Two Sides of Capitalism 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
artoholic
Art Expert

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:54 pm

admonkey wrote:That may be so, but today? Today he was a hater stating "facts" he didn't have and, later, theories that were as half-baked as a pan of brownies at Burning Man.

And I called him out on it.

Sue me.
Listen bro I'm not here to make any enemies, on the contrary. I apologize for my last post. It was completely out of character for me. I shouldn't have shot my mouth off without having any evidence to back up my claim and as a result I came off looking like an ass. We are both here because we share a common passion and I hope that we are able to put this pettiness behind us. I'm off to a concert. I hope I don't have to come back to endless posts of how stupid artoholic is. You were right; I was wrong, let's just let it go at that. :cheers:
walterfredo
Art Expert

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm

I just love it how OG fans get their panties all ruffled if you say anything from Shep sucks. Pure comedy.
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:59 pm

walterfredo wrote:I just love it how OG fans get their panties all ruffled if you say anything from Shep sucks. Pure comedy.

well we all have our weakspots...

OG has only had a few bad months and an overly moderated forum.

pp.com has the hippies and a defunct band.

BRY has the Ames brothers....

fudge, BRY got totally SCREWED!

PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:05 pm

walterfredo wrote:I just love it how OG fans get their panties all ruffled if you say anything from Shep sucks. Pure comedy.
Hey, how dare you refer to him as, "Shep". Only us community members are allowed to do that.
:lol:
admonkey
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:07 pm

artoholic wrote:
admonkey wrote:That may be so, but today? Today he was a hater stating "facts" he didn't have and, later, theories that were as half-baked as a pan of brownies at Burning Man.

And I called him out on it.

Sue me.
Listen bro I'm not here to make any enemies, on the contrary. I apologize for my last post. It was completely out of character for me. I shouldn't have shot my mouth off without having any evidence to back up my claim and as a result I came off looking like an ass. We are both here because we share a common passion and I hope that we are able to put this pettiness behind us. I'm off to a concert. I hope I don't have to come back to endless posts of how stupid artoholic is. You were right; I was wrong, let's just let it go at that. :cheers:
Likewise. Cheers.
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm

CPO wrote:Please forgive the hostility from any members from the Obey (thegiant)board... they are not used to being able to post anything not 100% pro Fairey as they come from the land of 1000 restrictions.. (ironic wih the Obey Big Brother themes, right?)

so when they come onto a site with different opinions and Big Brother is not there to put the clamps down.. they sort of lose it Hogzilla style...
We're actually able to say whatever we want. As long as we don't bash Shepard in any way.
:wink:
admonkey
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm

CPO wrote:so when they come onto a site with different opinions and Big Brother is not there to put the clamps down.. they sort of lose it Hogzilla style...
No, I simply believe that if you're a big enough boy to talk fudge, you should be a big enough boy to take it, no matter the forum. :wink:

(And, no, this isn't a continuation of the artoholic tangent.)
ryan_1969

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:39 pm

CPO wrote:

well we all have our weakspots...

OG has only had a few bad months and an overly moderated forum.

pp.com has the hippies and a defunct band.

BRY has the Ames brothers....

fudge, BRY got totally SCREWED!

if this place had a 'classic quotes section' this would get my vote. funny fudge.
ryan_1969

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:52 pm

anyone got anything to say about the poster? kinda curious were he's going with all these similar designs, and now i see two of the designs on this currency........ has me curious were he's going with all of this.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:53 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:anyone got anything to say about the poster? kinda curious were he's going with all these similar designs, and now i see two of the designs on this currency........ has me curious were he's going with all of this.
America is greedy....words words words
walterfredo
Art Expert

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:07 pm

:D
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:anyone got anything to say about the poster? kinda curious were he's going with all these similar designs, and now i see two of the designs on this currency........ has me curious were he's going with all of this.
They're all geared towards his NYC show.
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:30 pm

PDC wrote:
CPO wrote:Please forgive the hostility from any members from the Obey (thegiant)board... they are not used to being able to post anything not 100% pro Fairey as they come from the land of 1000 restrictions.. (ironic wih the Obey Big Brother themes, right?)

so when they come onto a site with different opinions and Big Brother is not there to put the clamps down.. they sort of lose it Hogzilla style...
We're actually able to say whatever we want. As long as we don't bash Shepard in any way.
Don't ever refer to our God by his first name. :shock:
walterfredo
Art Expert

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:31 pm

I think I'm gonna puke.
PDC
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:33 pm

walterfredo wrote::D
That's in integral part.
You buy them, they're yours, and you can do what you choose with them.

I know nobody knows what I'm talking about... but you do.