Aepyornis 07 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:43 pm

Here is a pic of what most peoples damage looks like

BlakeAronson
Flipper

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:47 pm

andydiesel wrote:
mcgod wrote:I've read this whole thread--it seemed the majority of people that posted about the damage never got angry and demanded anything, they just asked about it, which should be expected if you get a creased print for $100.

I especially like the part where you guys accuse customers of creasing their own posters without cause and never apologize, even though later you admit the stock is brutal and you probably did it when packing. Wow. :roll:
I have had people intentionally crease posters more before sending them back to me. It happens, there are a lot of shifty people out there.

people crease posters all the time taking them out. it happens, but then i know that all you fucktards here are to good to ever crease a poster. you guys are the end all of poster knowledge in the world.

if you got the amount of full on asshole emails that i get you would not be appolagizing too. there is a group of you on this site that are complete and total fuxking assholes. i have people calling me yelling at me, thretening me thoguht email to "say bad things about DFP on the web, if they didn;t get a poster" totally drymounting retarded.

you put up with the fudge that me, emek, burlesque, and other of the popular artists put iup with for 1 week and you will understand why some of us are not always the most friendly.
weird, burlesque gets fudge yet they still remain friendly. I think just about all people that mentioned the creases here said that they weren't that bad and that they would probably flatten out (i'm one of them). from some of your posts it appears you may be taking offense to people pointing this out. I don't see it a problem if people make mention of these creases. would you prefer to continually ship out creased prints and have NO ONE tell you about? its called customer feedback, to which you now have thought about the type of paper that was used and possibly rolling different ways. As someone else said, i also thought the packaging materials were top notch, i am fully assured that you guys know what the hell you're doing. however end of story some of these are arriving with creases, it probably is just the type of paper as you mentioned, or your conspiracy theory that everyone pops the tubes and goes about ripping the print out as fast as possible and end up damaging it themselves.

like someone else pointed out, what concerns me is your attitude over this. Should I ever genuinely have a problem with a print from you guys i would be concerned that you would just automatically treat me like an imbecile who creased it myself or an asshole that did it on purpose. I understand you're offering a refund to resolve it, but if i was truly in love with the print, bought it, got it damaged, and asked for a replacement, i would be bummed if the only option was just a refund since you had prejudged me as one of these said imbeciles or assholes. I also understand that it may not be possible to keep that many replacements.

thats my two cents, feel free to get back with me with some more attitude.
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:49 pm

heres a pic of the worst, only one was this bad.

jojobadass
Art God

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:51 pm

where's that EB love connection when we need it?
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:56 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:
andydiesel wrote:
mcgod wrote:I've read this whole thread--it seemed the majority of people that posted about the damage never got angry and demanded anything, they just asked about it, which should be expected if you get a creased print for $100.

I especially like the part where you guys accuse customers of creasing their own posters without cause and never apologize, even though later you admit the stock is brutal and you probably did it when packing. Wow. :roll:
I have had people intentionally crease posters more before sending them back to me. It happens, there are a lot of shifty people out there.

people crease posters all the time taking them out. it happens, but then i know that all you fucktards here are to good to ever crease a poster. you guys are the end all of poster knowledge in the world.

if you got the amount of full on asshole emails that i get you would not be appolagizing too. there is a group of you on this site that are complete and total fuxking assholes. i have people calling me yelling at me, thretening me thoguht email to "say bad things about DFP on the web, if they didn;t get a poster" totally drymounting retarded.

you put up with the fudge that me, emek, burlesque, and other of the popular artists put iup with for 1 week and you will understand why some of us are not always the most friendly.
weird, burlesque gets fudge yet they still remain friendly. I think just about all people that mentioned the creases here said that they weren't that bad and that they would probably flatten out (i'm one of them). from some of your posts it appears you may be taking offense to people pointing this out. I don't see it a problem if people make mention of these creases. would you prefer to continually ship out creased prints and have NO ONE tell you about? its called customer feedback, to which you now have thought about the type of paper that was used and possibly rolling different ways. As someone else said, i also thought the packaging materials were top notch, i am fully assured that you guys know what the hell you're doing. however end of story some of these are arriving with creases, it probably is just the type of paper as you mentioned, or your conspiracy theory that everyone pops the tubes and goes about ripping the print out as fast as possible and end up damaging it themselves.

like someone else pointed out, what concerns me is your attitude over this. Should I ever genuinely have a problem with a print from you guys i would be concerned that you would just automatically treat me like an imbecile who creased it myself or an asshole that did it on purpose. I understand you're offering a refund to resolve it, but if i was truly in love with the print, bought it, got it damaged, and asked for a replacement, i would be bummed if the only option was just a refund since you had prejudged me as one of these said imbeciles or assholes. I also understand that it may not be possible to keep that many replacements.

thats my two cents, feel free to get back with me with some more attitude.
We gladly are sending out replacements to the first few people that contacted us, we never fought them on whose fault it was, i just asked for pics of the damage. once i saw the damage i offered a replacement or refund. We only had a few posters left so i had to start offering refunds only after those were gone. We have treated everyone that has emailed us with total respect.

we love customer feedback, that is why we are known for such good packing. Like i said earlier, there is a small group of you on this site that is ruining it for the rest, this small group of people are just downright mean, it just wears a bit thin after a while.
coxgt
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:56 pm

andydiesel wrote:heres a pic of the worst, only one was this bad.

Thats about what mine looked like when I opened it.... like I said though, I am framing mine and the creases are hardly noticeable at all. Especially since it is on colored paper. But you dont have to lash out at the EB community because a couple of a*holes are calling you names.
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
Flimby

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:04 pm

andydiesel wrote:Like i said earlier, there is a small group of you on this site that is ruining it for the rest, this small group of people are just downright mean, it just wears a bit thin after a while.
This site has nothing to do with it. There may be people who are mean and giving you fudge, but that's life, don't blame it on EB. If someone is seriously messaging you saying that they will badmouth DFP if you don't send them a poster, then let us know who this person is so the rest of us can avoid dealing with them. Most people here have been extremely supportive of DFP and this print in particular.
Last edited by Flimby on Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
philaarts
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:05 pm

ban people that complain and refund money.. ban em!
the new posters added to our site = www.philaarts.blogspot.com

our site= www.philaarts.com

our team= www.philadelphiaeagles.com
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:06 pm

philaarts wrote:ban people that complain and refund money.. ban em!
You forgot to use the cool "ban" emoticon.
philaarts
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:10 pm

i gave that up for post lent. jerk.

dougr
Site Admin

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:11 pm

well i for one would like to thank Andy for communicating for 42 pages and counting so honestly and directly with the EB community about this print, and i wouldn't blame him in the least for not posting here ever again.
silver wrote:didn't andy offer 100% refunds after the poster is returned?

seems like he's being pretty cool about it to me.
BINGO, we have a winner!
Flimby wrote:
andydiesel wrote:Like i said earlier, there is a small group of you on this site that is ruining it for the rest, this small group of people are just downright mean, it just wears a bit thin after a while.
This site has nothing to do with it. There may be people who are mean and giving you fudge, but that's life, don't blame it on EB. If someone is seriously messaging you saying that they will badmouth DFP if you don't send them a poster, then let us know who this person is so the rest of us can avoid dealing with them. Most people here have been extremely supportive of DFP and this print in particular.
actually, i totally agree with what Andy said.
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:13 pm

Flimby wrote:
they are people that poster here quite often.

As for naming names, i do not bring business issues like that into public forums.
philaarts
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 pm

ryan timmer?

silver
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:14 pm

andy never blamed EB...he's blaming a few of you retards.
philaarts
Art Expert

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:16 pm

ill blame eb.