Aepyornis 07 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:32 pm

ldiddy wrote:dude, what happened? I was in the checkout and got to stage three but it never confirmed nor denied. I don't know why no one answers my calls or e-mails either. Do I just have to wait on my hands and hope one gets shipped to me or can someone get back to me or what?
because the phones been ringing off the drymounting hook all day. we are not amazon.com with 100 operators standing by. just deal with it.
tailsandfeathers
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:38 pm

so do we know if they are officially sold out yet?

today is what I despise about liking posters. I am so glad that I could care less about Obey or Emek (for the most part). I couldn't handle going through this all the time. That being said, who wants to trade or sell. Pm me please
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:41 pm

tailsandfeathers wrote:so do we know if they are officially sold out yet?

today is what I despise about liking posters. I am so glad that I could care less about Obey or Emek (for the most part). I couldn't handle going through this all the time. That being said, who wants to trade or sell. Pm me please
i don;t know yet. I'll know sometime tomorrow afternoon when i finish invoicing all the orders.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:43 pm

andydiesel wrote:
tailsandfeathers wrote:so do we know if they are officially sold out yet?

i don;t know yet. I'll know sometime tomorrow afternoon when i finish invoicing all the orders.
hey andy, I think you've had yourself a day. Close up shop and go home and relax until tomorrow. 8)

I'll see you in the morning!
jodeci78
Art Expert

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:47 pm

aah! YES!

permanent cart worked! all I had to do was to put something else in the cart, and it showed up! So I got the shirt too...!

hank You! We Appreciate your Business!
Thank you for your order. You will be contacted within 24 hours (during business week) with confirmation that your order was received and with any questions about the art you submitted. If you have any questions, please email info@D F P.com or call (not a good time now).
Your Order Number is: XXXX

But I'm not sure why it charged me another $13.47 in shipping to canada.... I thought the price included shipping? I dunno
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:49 pm

jodeci78 wrote:aah! YES!

permanent cart worked! all I had to do was to put something else in the cart, and it showed up! So I got the shirt too...!

hank You! We Appreciate your Business!
Thank you for your order. You will be contacted within 24 hours (during business week) with confirmation that your order was received and with any questions about the art you submitted. If you have any questions, please email info@D F P.com or call (not a good time now).
Your Order Number is: XXXX

But I'm not sure why it charged me another $13.47 in shipping to canada.... I thought the price included shipping? I dunno
you should be good to go. i just saw that come in. that was for the shirt. we can refund you that and stuff the shirt in the tube if you would like. Not really recommended though.
element217
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:57 pm

Andy_

Any chance you might have some extra promotional cards for the show that could ship out with the shirts?
andydiesel
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:58 pm

element217 wrote:Andy_

Any chance you might have some extra promotional cards for the show that could ship out with the shirts?
man, we are all out of cards, most of the 1000 printed were handed out around pdx. there will be some cool show stickers in with the orders.
nc
EB Team

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:00 pm

andydiesel wrote:there will be some cool show stickers in with the orders.
Thanks for adding those to the orders!

I'll do my part and make sure a few of them get put up in the Bay Area. ;)
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:18 pm

Mapman wrote:
mksound wrote:Got it...my first Horkey! Good luck everyone.
They are freaking addictive, I'm up to 10 now.....
try 27! not counting doubles.
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:30 pm

djpubbs wrote:awesome! i almost got fired over this sale! :shock: :shock: :shock:
haha that almost happened with a sale at my last job.

i started a new job monday and my internet isnt setup yet and i got stuck reading design standards manuals all day. but....... i have two really good friends who bought me this horkey and the new obey print, i just gave them my paypal info. now i owe them lunch since i wasted both of theirs. my friend purchased the obey print at 12:45, i guess everyone was going for the horkey and eased the traffic to obeys site hahaha.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:03 pm

BlakeAronson wrote:... i guess everyone was going for the horkey and eased the traffic to obeys site hahaha.
i dont think it was a hard choice.....
jamel-d
Art Freak

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:07 pm

kyle wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:... i guess everyone was going for the horkey and eased the traffic to obeys site hahaha.
i dont think it was a hard choice.....
:iagree:
ldiddy
Art Expert

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:26 pm

My apologies for being a EBer about this. I did score one, it was in my cart. I really appreciate the patience. Again, sorry for being overly persistant. Blame it on the addiction.
shredkeenan
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:39 pm

How big is the design on the shirts?