Dead Silence 13 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mas1888
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm

stefansf wrote:Hi

If you have received the Ken Taylor Dead Silence or received a shipping notification from the Billy Talent people please post here. We haven't heard anything from them. If you have an AP though another source, that's fine. I'm just trying to determine if the Billy Talent people are shipping the posters.

Thanks

Stefan
EMAIL I GOT FROM BILLYTALENT PEOPLE YESTERDAY

"Thanks for your email. I can confirm that your order will be shipped out with our next US shipment. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Lisa
BillyTalent.com Store"
Gundam
Art Connoisseur

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 pm

As i had stated in the Ken Taylor thread
Gundam wrote:I just received the dead silence print, and the geniuses packaging it decided it as smart to roll it up with a elastic band and place it in the same box with air bags.. Lucky here was no damage other than a scratch on the back of the print
statik
Art Expert

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Haven't heard fudge as far as a shipping notification from BT store. The whole operation feels like a hack job at this point.
drymount your sig!
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Thanks for your email. I can confirm that your order was shipped on January 31 and can take anywhere between 5-15 business days to arrive. Hope this helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Lisa
BillyTalent.com Store

Nothing here yet.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
sez752
Art Expert

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
Thanks for your email. I can confirm that your order was shipped on January 31 and can take anywhere between 5-15 business days to arrive. Hope this helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Lisa
BillyTalent.com Store

I got the same response today after several unanswered messages.
thefool
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 pm

just got my Billy Talent preorder, the vinyl and poster. Poster was folded in box, not creased but folded in 3 to fit in box, it isnt damaged BUT it also it IS NOT signed or numbered. pretty bummed. could have sworn it said that it was on the billy talent site.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:09 pm

thefool wrote:just got my Billy Talent preorder, the vinyl and poster. Poster was folded in box, not creased but folded in 3 to fit in box, it isnt damaged BUT it also it IS NOT signed or numbered. pretty bummed. could have sworn it said that it was on the billy talent site.
Wait, it's folded but not damaged...?
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
thefool
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:13 pm

CrustaR wrote:
thefool wrote:just got my Billy Talent preorder, the vinyl and poster. Poster was folded in box, not creased but folded in 3 to fit in box, it isnt damaged BUT it also it IS NOT signed or numbered. pretty bummed. could have sworn it said that it was on the billy talent site.

it didnt come in a roll. it came in a box and it was folded but not creased to fit in the box.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:17 pm

thefool wrote:
CrustaR wrote:

it didnt come in a roll. it came in a box and it was folded but not creased to fit in the box.
Ahhh, okay. Weird.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
hax0n
Art Expert

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Mine arrived today, Folded & Damaged. :hanging:
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
thefool
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

hax0n wrote:Mine arrived today, Folded & Damaged. :hanging:
was it signed?
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm

P1160270b.jpg
P1160271b.jpg
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm

It would never occur to me to put a poster inside of a box like that.
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Oh jesus that sucks. Sorry everybody.
timc
Art Expert

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Dayum! Agree would have never thought to put a bost er in a BOX! :shock:
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/