Yen Pattern 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
whyhoo
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:23 pm

$25.20 to ship from the left coast to the right.
Last edited by whyhoo on Wed May 23, 2007 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flimby

Tue May 22, 2007 3:24 pm

25 shipping, 235 total
User avatar
steraser
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Louisville

Tue May 22, 2007 3:27 pm

sold out-all of them-stupid red asterisks on the way back from paypal-theses must have been small runs-at least all 3 of the 2 color-
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5283
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:29 pm

only went for the three black combos, and got them all. Of course I told myself this morning I wasn't going to try for any of them, but y'all can see how well that went. My name is Erik and I have a problem...
User avatar
cocobean
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Aurora

Tue May 22, 2007 3:30 pm

Success on the red/gold. Thought about getting another colour, but black/gold is gone. It's now almost $19 to ship to Canada! Crazy.
PDC
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:34 pm

I actually purchased a couple to use as wrapping paper.
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:35 pm

PDC wrote:I actually purchased a couple to use as wrapping paper.
I just ran out of toilet paper, maybe I should buy them
User avatar
whyhoo
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:37 pm

oh man... ready for sexy time after that. too bad it wasn't that easy to grab JUST ONE last week.
yesop
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:41 pm

I tried to follow the normal procedure, but the server kept crashing at the final payment screen.

So I just sent them a payment from my paypal account for the total and a note explaining the situation. Just a little experiment to see what happens.
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:42 pm

yesop wrote:I tried to follow the normal procedure, but the server kept crashing at the final payment screen.

So I just sent them a payment from my paypal account for the total and a note explaining the situation. Just a little experiment to see what happens.
refund
yesop
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:44 pm

that's what i'm thinking, but what the hell
User avatar
Blackheart
Art Expert
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:00 am
Location: West Chester

Tue May 22, 2007 3:45 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
yesop wrote:I tried to follow the normal procedure, but the server kept crashing at the final payment screen.

So I just sent them a payment from my paypal account for the total and a note explaining the situation. Just a little experiment to see what happens.
refund
QFT!!!! :lol:
yesop
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:48 pm

sev wrote:
boatingbenny wrote:
yesop wrote:I tried to follow the normal procedure, but the server kept crashing at the final payment screen.

So I just sent them a payment from my paypal account for the total and a note explaining the situation. Just a little experiment to see what happens.
refund
QFT!!!! :lol:
hey, i took a shot :)
User avatar
whyhoo
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 12:00 am

Tue May 22, 2007 3:55 pm

now if there was a way to follow the string of requests from page to page and see exactly where in the process you crapped out and just focused on getting that one submission in...
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Tue May 22, 2007 3:58 pm

boatingbenny wrote:
PDC wrote:I actually purchased a couple to use as wrapping paper.
I just ran out of toilet paper, maybe I should buy them
:rolling:
Post Reply