Tarantino XX Poster Set 12 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:12 am

Like the collage, wish it were taller but it's still sweet. I
Common sense, is not that common
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:01 am

3pm EST 125 USD set, danke Mitch :pint:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am

I wish they would create an option for the COLLAGE, and one for the Print.

Kind of messes up the price history, I'm assuming the records for people selling their collage is getting bunched in with the art prints.

:x :x :x :x
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 am

attackonthebass wrote:I wish they would create an option for the COLLAGE, and one for the Print.

Kind of messes up the price history, I'm assuming the records for people selling their collage is getting bunched in with the art prints.

Don't know when they did it but there are the options now.
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/162007
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 pm

dasponyboy wrote:
attackonthebass wrote:I wish they would create an option for the COLLAGE, and one for the Print.

They've had them separated for some time now.

All the sales reflected on the print and the collage alone appear to be correct. There are a few on the sales history for the set that appear to be incorrect.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:22 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:
dasponyboy wrote:

They've had them separated for some time now.

All the sales reflected on the print and the collage alone appear to be correct. There are a few on the sales history for the set that appear to be incorrect.

I did see that, Thanks. I was going to try buying the set today and try to flip the Tarantino to offset the $125 bucks. But I've spent too much money in the last two months on prints.

Did anyone get lucky and score one today? How much was the total w/ shipping? (( $142 shipped ))
Last edited by attackonthebass on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:25 pm

attackonthebass wrote:Did anyone get lucky and score one today? How much was the total w/ shipping?
I didn't score one but usually P&T shipping is $12 or $13.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
acidfree
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Kramerica wrote:
attackonthebass wrote:Did anyone get lucky and score one today? How much was the total w/ shipping?
Shipping was $17... :shock:
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Yeah, no idea why shipping was $17 today. I'm sure Mitch will roll the giclee inside the screen print with some craft or tissue paper but I thought that was a bit much.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
RiotAct
EB Team

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Kramerica wrote:
I think for the 18x24's it's $8.00 or thereabouts... so shipping must scale with the size of the print he's selling.
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Yeah, no idea why shipping was $17 today. I'm sure Mitch will roll the giclee inside the screen print with some craft or tissue paper but I thought that was a bit much.

SUPER TUBE, or Two separate tubes. Either way, I'd much rather pay the additional shipping vs. getting two prints jammed into 1 tube
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 pm

yawn :lol:
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Here's a preview of the design Corey Peacedog mocked up this morning. I cannot wait to see the finished product:

Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:02 pm

that's going to look amazing, please post pics when you receive them. :drool:
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Pretty stoked to be picking these up this week:

Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.