Lifted II 12 Keyes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dubflakes
Art Expert
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 am
Location: Illinoize

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm

mj06986 wrote:anyone familiar with his checkout procedure? this is my first run at a Keyes and I want to be ready. Is it credit card or paypal?
He trades for goats and chickens
bjornca
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 am
Location: SoCal

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 pm

shagdonk wrote:
bmerel wrote:
mj06986 wrote:anyone familiar with his checkout procedure? this is my first run at a Keyes and I want to be ready. Is it credit card or paypal?

western union paygram.

I always use Elayaway.com
I'll have to familiarize myself with those alternatives.
User avatar
questkid32
Art Expert
Posts: 1844
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:16 am

Is this going to be difficult to get?
Image
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:17 am

Yes
User avatar
sidewaysscott
Art God
Posts: 22102
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am
Location: denver

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 am

:lol: :lol: duh :lol: :lol:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
User avatar
dasher12
Art Expert
Posts: 1852
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Location: The pacific

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:22 am

Does the pope fudge in the woods
Image
User avatar
poopsicle
Art Expert
Posts: 2076
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm
Location: Denver, CO

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 am

12.5 hours until :D or :evil: but regardless, still :drool:

That's a professional use of emoticons, don't try this at home.
You can't spread peanut butter on a porpoise.
User avatar
maddoghoek100
Art Expert
Posts: 2893
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 am
Location: NYC

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 am

i paid for stampede with delicate beadwork
Dubflakes wrote:
mj06986 wrote:anyone familiar with his checkout procedure? this is my first run at a Keyes and I want to be ready. Is it credit card or paypal?
He trades for goats and chickens
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
Posts: 7885
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 am

mj06986 wrote:anyone familiar with his checkout procedure? this is my first run at a Keyes and I want to be ready. Is it credit card or paypal?
PayPal
User avatar
MrMattSteinberg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 am

I already figured it is a race to checkout and then pray for no refund, because oversell is innevitable. Figure with 150 prints, there will be two-three times that many people that purchase within 30 seconds, but my question, for experienced Keyes buyers, is where exactly is the paypal button? Does he put them on the top of the page, just below the picture, below the pricing or way at the bottom? Every second matters with this one!
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
Posts: 7030
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 am

I'm sorry, don't we have a release thread? :roll:

Here's a new drinking game for ya:

For every stupid question asked about how to buy this print just click the user profile and if their ISO & WT's are nothing but movie posters and cartoon prints take a drink. You'll be blacked out before the drop.


I kid I kid. (not really tho)
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17528
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:47 am

MrMattSteinberg wrote:I already figured it is a race to checkout and then pray for no refund, because oversell is innevitable. Figure with 150 prints, there will be two-three times that many people that purchase within 30 seconds, but my question, for experienced Keyes buyers, is where exactly is the paypal button? Does he put them on the top of the page, just below the picture, below the pricing or way at the bottom? Every second matters with this one!
do you want the x-y coordinates, or polar?
Image
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
whl10
Art Expert
Posts: 5509
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

sixstringer wrote:I'm sorry, don't we have a release thread? :roll:

Here's a new drinking game for ya:

For every stupid question asked about how to buy this print just click the user profile and if their ISO & WT's are nothing but movie posters and cartoon prints take a drink. You'll be blacked out before the drop.


I kid I kid. (not really tho)
i agree. most questions are answered over where we are supposed to talk about such things: http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=120
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 pm

drymounted by C4C...again :hanging:
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8561
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 pm

TNspreadhead wrote:drymounted by C4C...again :hanging:
u shouldn't use C4C on a announced drop . . . makes no sense
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
Post Reply