Lifted II 12 Keyes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
TNspreadhead
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

toobs wrote:
TNspreadhead wrote:drymounted by C4C...again :hanging:
u shouldn't use C4C on a announced drop . . . makes no sense
good point, keys is fairly on target for times. im used to some of these anouncing a time then it being 10 minutes later.
mliddell
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:18 pm

The drop is done and I already lost and he doesn't exactly put out prints all of the time. So, can someone please tell me how can I even see a buy it now or add to cart button during a Josh keyes drop. I've been trying for years. I'm not even thinking of actually getting it I realize that is at least a decade out. I'm simply asking for advice to get to the next level where I could hope to one day see a add to cart button.
choke
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:22 pm

449+free s/h on ebay now?

I got 375 shipped on one of these if someone wants to avoid a potential ban by Josh.

:D
PaintByNumbers
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:23 pm

mliddell wrote:The drop is done and I already lost and he doesn't exactly put out prints all of the time. So, can someone please tell me how can I even see a buy it now or add to cart button during a Josh keyes drop. I've been trying for years. I'm not even thinking of actually getting it I realize that is at least a decade out. I'm simply asking for advice to get to the next level where I could hope to one day see a add to cart button.
Fellow statesman, there will be an 'add to cart' button that appears. Make sure you are in the Webstore section, you should see the print that's for sale. The button will appear at the time specified by Josh, just refresh the page.
If you would like to help those affected by the tragedy in Boston, please donate here : http://onefundboston.org/

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. '
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 pm

choke wrote:449+free s/h on ebay now?

I got 375 shipped on one of these if someone wants to avoid a potential ban by Josh.

patience, young man. You'll be able to grab one for less than that fairly soon.
mliddell
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:33 pm

I did. Refresh every second and I'm in the webstore. I've compiled data and tried the scientific method and instantly what appears is sold out.
cardhawks
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 pm

RiotAct wrote:

I agree, not one of Keyes strongest prints... the undercutting will begin soon
zefarrett
Art Freak

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:11 pm

cardhawks wrote:
RiotAct wrote:

I agree, not one of Keyes strongest prints... the undercutting will begin soon
I think it's better than sirens. Elephants>manatees
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
tranito
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:24 pm

What's the story/meaning behind the ''Lifted'' series?
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
db23
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm

how is this not one of Keyes' strongest prints? i think this is the strongest since Lifted I. i know it's all personal opinion but i'm in love with this imagery.
canuck
Art Freak

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:26 pm

I am confused. The anti-hype is strong with this one. This image must be a keeper.
agzaker
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:26 pm

db23 wrote:how is this not one of Keyes' strongest prints? i think this is the strongest since Lifted I. i know it's all personal opinion but i'm in love with this imagery.
This!
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

tranito wrote:What's the story/meaning behind the ''Lifted'' series?
He wrote a pretty badass explanation regarding lifted 1, involving his girlfriend and him needed to be lifted up out of the darkness if I remember correctly. Might have been in juxtapose, probably copy/pasta'd to the lifted comment thread.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
bmerel
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

db23 wrote:how is this not one of Keyes' strongest prints? i think this is the strongest since Lifted I. i know it's all personal opinion but i'm in love with this imagery.
agreed. missed. paid. fine. smiles.

love you db!
shoeless
Art Expert

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 pm

db23 wrote:how is this not one of Keyes' strongest prints?
Asked and answered.
i know it's all personal opinion.
Sirens image resonates with me MUCH more. Lifted II is actually a ways down the list for me.
Last edited by shoeless on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.