Mujer Fatal 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
gpt104
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:08 pm

I got one and it is a thinner paper - the colors are fairly vibrant and images on the back are nice. I believe it was only given out to members

Someone wanted it bad to pay $49 though
User avatar
ipath2003
Art Expert
Posts: 2527
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:00 am

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm

gpt104 wrote:I got one and it is a thinner paper - the colors are fairly vibrant and images on the back are nice. I believe it was only given out to members

Someone wanted it bad to pay $49 though

It was only give to people who signed up for membership the night of the member opening. I spoke to one of the women at the front desk she said if there were any left I could get one I forgot to go pick up one up I had a few to many drinks. I was the first in line to get the box set when they went on sale that morning at 10am so they knew me and gave me a few extra drink tickets.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 126055
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 pm

New image Mujer Fatal 07 Fairey
Juxtapoz

Image
User avatar
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 7790
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Location: Sub-Canadian North America

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Why is this edition separate from the other Mujer Fatals?
automator
Nobody
Posts: 126055
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 am

New image Mujer Fatal 07 Fairey


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 126055
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:10 am

New image Mujer Fatal 07 Fairey


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 126055
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:11 am

New image Mujer Fatal 07 Fairey


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 126055
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:17 am

New image Mujer Fatal 07 Fairey


Image
Subtle
Art Expert
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 am

mods, the latest sale auction #230360262439 was an AP, can it be moved to the proper details page. Thank you.
Codeblue wrote:Nevermind, I confused myself.
User avatar
Blackheart
Art Expert
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:00 am
Location: West Chester

Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 pm

wow!!! sales of this print are through the roof!!

I really liked this when i got it and thought it deserved more respect but this is crazy..... almost a grand :shock:

i would get rid of mine for that!
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10752
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am

I don't like to talk about it

a long time ago I sold mine for what seems to be pennies now :cry:
Don't be a jerk it's Christmas......oh yeah drymount Mondo
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51707
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 am

Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:hey mike, what do you think of this one?
Who me?


no, michael drymounting jordan............yeah, you mike.
Hmm, I think I'll pass but it's a close one.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Subtle
Art Expert
Posts: 1791
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 am

Blackheart wrote:wow!!! sales of this print are through the roof!!

I really liked this when i got it and thought it deserved more respect but this is crazy..... almost a grand :shock:

i would get rid of mine for that!
I think all of Fairey's 'Women' prints are the ones to own. They seem to constantly increase in value each year. Prints from only 3 years ago are already reaching 1000, time will only tell what they will be worth 10 years from now!
Codeblue wrote:Nevermind, I confused myself.
User avatar
Catarax
Art Expert
Posts: 6955
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: Beantown/Wormtown

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 am

Subtle wrote:
Blackheart wrote:wow!!! sales of this print are through the roof!!

I really liked this when i got it and thought it deserved more respect but this is crazy..... almost a grand :shock:

i would get rid of mine for that!
I think all of Fairey's 'Women' prints are the ones to own. They seem to constantly increase in value each year. Prints from only 3 years ago are already reaching 1000, time will only tell what they will be worth 10 years from now!
i'm about to go the framers today, 3 of the 5 prints i'm framing are fairey prints of women..
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
User avatar
Blackheart
Art Expert
Posts: 1839
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:00 am
Location: West Chester

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:52 am

i love the simplicity of these prints..... I would like to see them framed up!!
I have spent 90% of my money on women and wine..........the rest i wasted.
Post Reply