Lord Of The Rings 12 Zouravliov

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
treejam1
Art Expert

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

sluffmo wrote:What's crazy, and I'm not sure if it's just me, but the Green is on way better quality paper than the other two. It's noticeably thicker.
the green was nice, sad to see it go even though it's headed to a new happy home!
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 am

sluffmo wrote:What's crazy, and I'm not sure if it's just me, but the Green is on way better quality paper than the other two. It's noticeably thicker.
Really? Drymount it all, now i need a green to see in person
virtualmert
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Freaking sick poster, my first Zouravliov. The detail is mindblowing, and the white highlights kick it off the chain. Gorgeous print.

:notworthy:
:cautiously removes pants:
woodyland
Art Expert

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Yeah, I just took possession of the Green from a very kind gent. I'm really glad I made the choice to buy one of these
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
virtualmert
Art Expert

Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 am

woodyland wrote:Yeah, I just took possession of the Green from a very kind gent. I'm really glad I made the choice to buy one of these
A must have if you love the movies, finding new stuff in it every time I take a peek.
:cautiously removes pants: