The Others 12 Lone

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Blakamiss
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:09 pm

This is still available at bottleneck and people are paying flippers? :shock:
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 am

Blakamiss wrote:This is still available at bottleneck and people are paying flippers? :shock:
this makes me feel sort of bad... I guess if people buy it, they can sell it if they want, but yeah, it's still available HERE:http://www.bottleneckgallery.com/produc ... the-others
and I also have the OG original inks for sale on my etsy store along with some other stuff. IN FACT I just lowered the price to appease the lowballers, $100 off the regular price:https://www.etsy.com/listing/120757680/ ... ome_active
Kraken
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

I just this print in the mail today. Nice. I wish I had known about it sooner to catch the APs.
I'll post some GiD (glow) pictures when I get home. Can't wait to see it on the wall.
Kraken
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Okay here is the GLOW. The pics are lower quality than I wanted due to the size limit.

1st: Is with lights and blacklight on to show what GLOWS (sorry about the black pattern in there that's not on the print it's on my frame). All the stuff (weapons and eyes) glow blue. I could not get it to charge the blue inks. The blue inks are very soft when they glow. This method here is the BEST to get them to show and looks WAY cooler in person.

2nd: Picture 2 is ALL blacklight. It's really bright and looks like a blue ice storm.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:03 am

Mark kills another piece. That GID is badass. I have really become a fan of his work. Love dragon mother and his Cthulhu print as well. Keep up the good work mark! :clap:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
borntobewildtregger
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:37 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Mark kills another piece. That GID is badass. I have really become a fan of his work. Love dragon mother and his Cthulhu print as well. Keep up the good work mark! :clap:
thank you! I do still have Cthulhu ap's available as well as the OG inks for "the others" I lowered the price on all of it. if you guys are interested shoot me an email over to garybusy@hotmail.com
thanks for your support!
-Mark :pint:
automator
Nobody

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:42 am

New image The Others 12 Lone - AP
The Others plus...