Acedia 12 Geddes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
tranito
Art Expert

Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:58 pm

RiotAct wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Remember when EBers were going gaga over this fudge?
This will never sell for less than $800. NEVER.
Croatoan's price drop is better. Much cleaner.
Also, people still like this. The drop is more on Geddes in general than on this piece in particular.
On the other end, Horkey is always hot, yet people act like you couldn't even pay them to put Croatoan on their wall.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
rubberneck
Art God

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Just glad flippers moved on to other artists.

Giclees are fan service for sure but Geddes camp does them real well. No corners cut.

Jeremy will be around for a long time to come, happy to have found his work in his 'weightless phase', so to speak...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:00 pm

tranito wrote: people act like you couldn't even pay them to put Croatoan on their wall.
I'll take that bet. On the cheap, too. I would also hang Acedia, fwiw. For now I'm planning to make Foundation my first Geddes.
alittle
Art Freak

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:16 pm

rubberneck wrote: Giclees are fan service for sure but Geddes camp does them real well. No corners cut.
I agree. some of the best in the biz.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:23 pm

alittle wrote:
rubberneck wrote: Giclees are fan service for sure but Geddes camp does them real well. No corners cut.
I agree. some of the best in the biz.
Yep. I know a lot of people don't like giclees but Jem and JJ have the best in the biz IMO. I don't think I've ever seen a piece from Jem in the flesh and been underwhelmed. By the quality at least
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
felocin
Art Expert

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:58 pm

I pieces of his I love the oat are the ones no one likes. I am also glad the hype has passed because I enjoyed his work before the hype and I can afford hype prices...
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:29 am

When will I be able to buy APV at cost?
automator
Nobody

Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 pm

New image Album Cover