Explosions in the Sky Toronto 07 AA

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu May 10, 2007 1:26 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Explosions in the Sky Toronto 07 AA

decker3984
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2007 3:36 pm

This print looks amazing in person! The leafy design on the bottom half of the the print is a very light gold and takes on an almost subliminal quality and the red and blue on the print are much brighter/bolder; think 3D glasses . . . all in all, I don't think the image really does the print justice.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Thu May 10, 2007 3:44 pm

I've found that those thoughts are generally true of most any AA print. Check out their Wolfmother and Bob Mould prints for other fine examples...
Tra la la la la...
decker3984
Art Expert

Thu May 10, 2007 4:16 pm

Yeah, both of those are pretty awesome. I really like the Wolfmother but dare I say it . . . it allmost looks too 'clean' to be an AA print. Most there stuff seems to be teetering on the brink between order and disorder and gravitating more towards chaos and the Wolfmother just seems very composed. But no matter how you slice it, it is a pretty bad-ace print.