Halloween 12 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
aponow
Art Enthusiast

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:41 pm

caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:42 pm

mliddell wrote:I didn't know if Mondo would. Being again, were so far away I'd prefer them to ship them anyway even if nothing came up we were all good, just so nothing happened to them.
Yeah, I doubt that Mondo would be willing to do that. I think they have specified at previous events that the posters are meant to be event exclusives and you need to be there to pick them up. Best bet if you can't make it is to find a PB who can go in your place.
Last edited by caseyg1986 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mliddell
Art Expert

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I guess. But I've bought a $20 item before online at Best Buy and when I went to pick it up they needed every kind of proof short of my birth certificate before they would give me the item.
mliddell
Art Expert

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks. I'm sure it'll be all good but it would be good to have a back up plan. Appreciate the info.
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

mliddell wrote:I guess. But I've bought a $20 item before online at Best Buy and when I went to pick it up they needed every kind of proof short of my birth certificate before they would give me the item.
Luckily Brown Paper Tickets offers the option to switch names of the will-call pickup. The theatre is usually very accomodationg (at least at MMMX they were.)
woodyland
Art Expert

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:07 pm

mliddell wrote:Thanks. I'm sure it'll be all good but it would be good to have a back up plan. Appreciate the info.
I can help you out. I'm VIPing the event. We'd just have to change the names @ BPT &/or speak w/Justin &/or Mitch to explain the situation. I'm such a pain in the arse I'm sure they remember me[ :wink: ]

If it gets to that point PM me
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
mliddell
Art Expert

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Sounds good. Thanks
TCFTBL
Art Enthusiast

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 am

I really hope JC will sign something for the VIP's. I'd love to have my FOG poster signed :D I bought it after the last time I met him.
caseyg1986
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 pm

TCFTBL wrote:I really hope JC will sign something for the VIP's. I'd love to have my FOG poster signed :D I bought it after the last time I met him.
I wouldn think that is the point of the meet and greet, isn't it? It didn't specify, but I would assume that that is what it means. When you met him before, how was he?
Pineapple007
Art Expert

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm

I know a few people will be going to the show... I'm still thinking of giving them my Halloween Remake one sheet to get signed :lol: I would totally crap my self in public if it happend and would move to the TOP of my framing que
"Get up, you son of a bitch! 'Cause Micky loves ya."
Image Order of the Monarch #21
Image Image
woodyland
Art Expert

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm

caseyg1986 wrote:
TCFTBL wrote:I really hope JC will sign something for the VIP's. I'd love to have my FOG poster signed :D I bought it after the last time I met him.
I wouldn think that is the point of the meet and greet, isn't it? It didn't specify, but I would assume that that is what it means. When you met him before, how was he?
I'm leaning towards a meet n greet/Q&A rather than JC sitting @ a signing table
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm

woodyland wrote:
caseyg1986 wrote:
I expect him to be making me a cuppa and getting a big oul hug for that price...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:01 pm

rubberneck wrote:
woodyland wrote:
caseyg1986 wrote:
I expect him to be making me a cuppa and getting a big oul hug for that price...
:lol:
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
woodyland
Art Expert

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Just watch what he does w/that sharpie & Michael Myers face. I'd think twice about having the print signed. It'd be nice to have it properly signed but where's that guarantee?
statik
Art Expert

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:22 pm

I contemplated very hard with the thought of having a friend who has vip get my The Thing print signed. After seeing someones photo on here of JC's sig on it and how he did it. I can't go through with it. I'm way too ocd to deal with a big ass sig smack in the middle of the art. Too damn distracting, the art stands out on its own. Pass.
drymount your sig!