Halloween 12 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
woodyland
Art Expert

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:26 am

I'm looking for the guy I hung out w/@ both events last week @ the New Bev. Guy w/missing gf K, PM me. Your initials are TW. PM me, & I forgot your handle or I'd be PMing you right now.
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
mycrospazm
Art Expert

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:55 am

kannibaliztik wrote:in a few weeks I hope to have the only one signed by Jamie Lee and Nick castle. and one day Carpenter if I can ever make it to a Con he's at.
Awesome. Are you going to go w/ a silver paint marker?
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:49 am

Yes, anything else would stand out too much, I want it to match the print.
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

pencil on the border FTW
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
thisisjosh
Art Expert

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm

But then you couldn't mat out the border :(
This would look great with the right mat/frame and no border.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:46 pm

very true but i saw the silver sharpie one on eBay and was not a fan just wouldnt want foreign ink on the image but whatever floats your boat! :pint:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
cargoflipper
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 am

Do we know how many regular tickets were sold? I'm just trying to gauge how many posters ended up in collectors hands. I know 30 variants went to VIP's and such.
hellosir wrote:People truly bitch about everything these days
woodyland
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Maybe the theatre knows, I'd try calling them
mppang
Art Connoisseur

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

cargoflipper wrote:Do we know how many regular tickets were sold? I'm just trying to gauge how many posters ended up in collectors hands. I know 30 variants went to VIP's and such.
I'm pretty sure there were 65 variants and 255 regular prints, which means that there were 190 regular tickets sold. But I could be wrong. I didn't confirm that with anybody. I just used simple math. :D
woodyland
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 pm

There were only 30 variant tix sold, the remainder passed out to Halloween/Debra Hill folk. The question aims @ what of the 255 were held back for swag, not available to the public
ejg904
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

are there going to be APs available through P&T, or was that just wishful thinking?

i thought i remembered reading something about that
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

ejg904 wrote:are there going to be APs available through P&T, or was that just wishful thinking?

Mitch said he would have a very small number of both at some point. I hope it is the kind of thing where he just post it here and not a P&T drop. I cannot imagine he has very many of them so it would probably be easier for him as well not having to bother with oversell.

Though it could be 2 years from now he randomly posts them for sale like when he recently sold some of KT's older stuff.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
ejg904
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Kramerica wrote:=

Though it could be 2 years from now he randomly posts them for sale like when he recently sold some of KT's older stuff.
haha good point! hadn't thought about that - could be a long wait
Chico wrote:
i work in sales. w2 last year was +150K, this year, at 87% of year goal to date and on pace for +200K

want to compare bank accounts, wives, and art portfolios?
woodyland
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Kramerica wrote:
ejg904 wrote:are there going to be APs available through P&T, or was that just wishful thinking?

Mitch said he would have a very small number of both, at some point. I hope it is the kind of thing where he just post it here and not a P&T drop. I cannot imagine he has very many of them so it would probably be easier for him as well not having to bother with oversell.

This is what Mitch said:
mcnail wrote:I will have a very small amount of Ken Taylor APs at some point.
Don't start emailing and PMing, please. They'll go online someday.
keefdotorg
Art Expert

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh goddammit. Up and gone.