Daft Punk 12 Sherratt

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
PosterNerd
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 pm

That is awesome! anyone want to sell theirs? :o
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:56 pm

HLB98 wrote:Oh my, that looks stunning. POTW
Did you start shipping these already?
They're en route to me to be signed & numbered, with any luck they might arrive by Thursday and I can prepare them to be shipped over the weekend, if not then it's a British Bank Holiday on Friday and Monday because of Easter Holidays and it could be another week before they go out unfortunately.

Just bad timing with the Bank Holidays, but I'll keep people updated.
alphadog
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Looks great!
too bad I missed it :(
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 am

Just checked the tracking info for these, looks like they'll be with me on Tuesday so they won't be shipping this weekend unfortunately.

Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any issues.
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:09 am

heartstrand wrote:Just checked the tracking info for these, looks like they'll be with me on Tuesday so they won't be shipping this weekend unfortunately.

Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any issues.
Good things come to those who wait... :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Just curious if you have the prints in hand yet. I am really looking forward to this one and can't wait to set it in person. The last picture seem a bit overexposed and made the black look more grey, at lease I hope so. I am really digging on the deep dark black paper with the blue popping off it.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:07 pm

They are in hand (at my house) but I've been working away for the last week so not had chance to get back and sign/number them before shipping - I'm on a train home right now and after a brief drive home from the train station I should have some better pics - obviously the paper is never going to be jet black but I'll do what I can to get some GID pics when I get back (in about 2 hours)
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 pm

heartstrand wrote:They are in hand (at my house) but I've been working away for the last week so not had chance to get back and sign/number them before shipping - I'm on a train home right now and after a brief drive home from the train station I should have some better pics - obviously the paper is never going to be jet black but I'll do what I can to get some GID pics when I get back (in about 2 hours)
Sweet. Thanks for the update!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
HLB98
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:47 am

heartstrand wrote:They are in hand (at my house) but I've been working away for the last week so not had chance to get back and sign/number them before shipping - I'm on a train home right now and after a brief drive home from the train station I should have some better pics - obviously the paper is never going to be jet black but I'll do what I can to get some GID pics when I get back (in about 2 hours)
Forget about taking those pics, just ship 'm.
Can't wait to see it in person :D
ForbinsAccent
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:38 am

Bump^
ImageImage
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:53 pm

UK prints shipped this week, US and international in the coming week

thanks for the patience guys, reason for the lack of GID photos is (as I'm sure you're aware) it's nigh on impossible to get a decent photo of GID inks looking their best without a massively long exposure
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

heartstrand wrote:UK prints shipped this week, US and international in the coming week

thanks for the patience guys, reason for the lack of GID photos is (as I'm sure you're aware) it's nigh on impossible to get a decent photo of GID inks looking their best without a massively long exposure
It's next week - where is my Punk? :D :clap:
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Please use a larger diameter tube so you don't have to roll the print very tight. Those longer thinner prints can get messed up quick if you roll it to tight...

(im)patiently waiting in Texas

BTW - any of you across the pond in the old country have yours in hand yet? I am jonesing for a photo...
heartstrand
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:31 am

they're 4 inch tubes

should be with you any day now
KevboNice
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:32 pm

mine arrived today, nice wide tube and the print looks great!! thanks so much for the sale!!
.i open at the close.

http://isofund.bigcartel.com/