Welcome to Bodega Bay 20 Durieux

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:37 am

Let's not stop the recounting of events yet, here's the span where you straight up stopped replying to me, is any of this the "nasty" stuff? Notice you took my money to ship in march 2019 and i didn't realize for almost a year, jan 2020 that I didn't have the prints:

Image
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:43 am

fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:18 am
Dude...you seriously need to get some help.

This guy buys the remainder of a subscription from somebody else. The sub holder wanted to save money and pick his posters up from me at shows. We hadn't been to the same show in a while but he had me just hold on to them rather than ship.

So, one day out of the blue, I get a nasty email from this guy saying I owed him a refund for the rest of the subscription and tells me I need to send him the posters he doesn't already have. I don't know who this guy is. He tells me he bought them from somebody else so I tell him to deal with the other guy. I talk with the other guy and he tells me he did have a deal with this guy. I don't like being in the middle of somebody else's deal and I piss this guy off because I tell him he needs to pay for shipping if I'm going to ship to him. I send him the posters but screwed up and only packed two in the tube. I send two more a week or so later. Now this guy who has no connection to me sends daily emails and blew up my cell phone wanting a refund for something he didn't buy from me and claims he only has two posters. I was spotty on my initial responses because I'm traveling for work so he just flips.

If he was civil and sane, I'd just send him two more posters to replace the ones he said he's missing (may be legit - mail does get stolen) but this guy is all over the place. Accuses me directly of all kinds of stuff so I'm not interested in dealing with him. If he can calm his ass down, I'll send him whatever he thinks he's missing but I'm not sending him any kind of refund...I've got no dealings with him.

Maybe it's YOU that needs to get the help... help getting prints out the door ya drymounting douche.

If you sent me a second tube, where's the tracking? The first tube you sent generated an email from paypal that sent me the tracking number. I never got another one. You still owe me what's noted and until then you're a THIEF and now you'll always be a drymounting liar too.

This is the person you're doing business with when you buy from Ford Craftsman Studio. They will ignore you and pass the blame to others when they're the ones that have dropped the ball. Not to mention the gaslighting when it comes time for them to curry some public favor in advance of a sale.

So David, finally after all this time since I heard from you last you decide to respond here and fill a post with a bunch of nonsense to try and justify the sheer lack of give a drymount you've displayed to not just me but everyone else that has a complaint about the fudge job you do.

By the way, drymount you. Is my ass calm enough for you to follow through on a transaction and deliver the goods? Keeping the money and not sending the art makes you a THIEF.

You claim you're not a thief so I'll be on the lookout for that tracking number.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52340
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:19 am

Aw man I already brushed my teeth. Please don't make me get out the popcorn.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 am

If my novel isn't enough to convince you you're dealing with a sketchball, just start reading this thread from the last time David posted prior to his little fairytale tonight (March 2018!):

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=137907&p=3484072#p3484072

It's not just me, not by a long shot.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
Zer0T0lerance00
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:12 am

This drop has been sketch. Apparently these keep coming up for sale for a short period of time and then taken down. This was happening throughout the day yesterday although the official sale hasn’t happened yet. Even Durieux responded with a “WTF”. If I miss out on this print because I didn’t receive proper warning when they go on sale I will not be happy.
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 am

Dude, you never even bought from me. You bought from somebody who flipped his posters to you and then sent you to me. You came at me with demands right out of the gate and I didn't even know who you were. I made the mistake of getting in the middle of it. Won't do that fudge again. If you'll email me with your mailing address in a civil fashion and tell me what you're missing, I'll send out replacements and we're done. I should have my head examined for being willing to get in the middle of this.
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 am
If my novel isn't enough to convince you you're dealing with a sketchball, just start reading this thread from the last time David posted prior to his little fairytale tonight (March 2018!):

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=137907&p=3484072#p3484072

It's not just me, not by a long shot.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:19 am

Zer0T0lerance00 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:12 am
This drop has been sketch. Apparently these keep coming up for sale for a short period of time and then taken down. This was happening throughout the day yesterday although the official sale hasn’t happened yet. Even Durieux responded with a “WTF”. If I miss out on this print because I didn’t receive proper warning when they go on sale I will not be happy.
The first time these came up, I was adding the inventory to the store. I created the first listing and then cloned it. Must have been some automation watching the store because in the 3 minutes it took me to create the listings, somebody saw it and made a purchase and then posted the link online. I moved them to a different location on the site and have enabled it for a few minutes at a time so a few of the framing shops who regularly buy from me can get their posters. I use the store for them so I can track the inventory. The run size was set so these shops can get what they need and still have posters available for everybody else, thus the large run size.

The vast majority of the posters will likely go on sale next Friday. Announcements will go out with specifics. I'm just waiting on the printer's date commitment for delivery. Printing is scheduled to start in two weeks.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:34 am

fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 am
Dude, you never even bought from me. You bought from somebody who flipped his posters to you and then sent you to me. You came at me with demands right out of the gate and I didn't even know who you were. I made the mistake of getting in the middle of it. Won't do that fudge again. If you'll email me with your mailing address in a civil fashion and tell me what you're missing, I'll send out replacements and we're done. I should have my head examined for being willing to get in the middle of this.
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 am
If my novel isn't enough to convince you you're dealing with a sketchball, just start reading this thread from the last time David posted prior to his little fairytale tonight (March 2018!):

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=137907&p=3484072#p3484072

It's not just me, not by a long shot.
Nothing you say matters because you just continue to lie and evade the truth, it's quite clear to anyone observing. I sent you the info you're asking for so I expect to see tracking for my "replacement" tube. You could really make me look like an asshole if you provided the tracking number for the "missing" tube. But you won't. Because you're lying.

Get the person that worked for you in here, I'm sure they can support all that you say (not)... I asked that person years ago to get me a refund from you but that person didn't want to rock the boat with the working relationship the two of you had.

Ps drymount you.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:37 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:34 am
fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 am
Dude, you never even bought from me. You bought from somebody who flipped his posters to you and then sent you to me. You came at me with demands right out of the gate and I didn't even know who you were. I made the mistake of getting in the middle of it. Won't do that fudge again. If you'll email me with your mailing address in a civil fashion and tell me what you're missing, I'll send out replacements and we're done. I should have my head examined for being willing to get in the middle of this.
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 am
If my novel isn't enough to convince you you're dealing with a sketchball, just start reading this thread from the last time David posted prior to his little fairytale tonight (March 2018!):

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=137907&p=3484072#p3484072

It's not just me, not by a long shot.
Nothing you say matters because you just continue to lie and evade the truth, it's quite clear to anyone observing. I sent you the info you're asking for so I expect to see tracking for my "replacement" tube. You could really make me look like an asshole if you provided the tracking number for the "missing" tube. But you won't. Because you're lying.

Get the person that worked for you in here, I'm sure they can support all that you say (not)... I asked that person years ago to get me a refund from you but that person didn't want to rock the boat with the working relationship the two of you had.

Ps drymount you.
So much for civil. I'll send the posters you're missing to the guy who bought them. He can deal with you. He's the one who has business with me, not you.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:41 am

fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:37 am

So much for civil. I'll send the posters you're missing to the guy who bought them. He can deal with you. He's the one who has business with me, not you.
Let's go back to the point where we cleared that whole situation up already and you agreed to send me a refund, not him, sent me money, then agreed that you owed ME prints, not him, requested me to send you money for shipping, and then only sent half of what was owed a year later only after I harassed you. You never responded until now even though I emailed and called multiple times.

Stop making up new excuses to be the victim. you're just making yourself look worse to anyone watching.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am

I'll make sure to let everyone know when I get my prints that I paid for and you owe me. If you send them to someone else, how is that going to happen?
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:23 am

ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am
I'll make sure to let everyone know when I get my prints that I paid for and you owe me. If you send them to someone else, how is that going to happen?
I'm sending them to the guy who bought them from me. You deal with him. You paid him.

My fault for getting involved in somebody else's flip. I was trying to be helpful. I won't do that again. If you want tracking information, contact him.
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:33 am

fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:23 am
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am
I'll make sure to let everyone know when I get my prints that I paid for and you owe me. If you send them to someone else, how is that going to happen?
I'm sending them to the guy who bought them from me. You deal with him. You paid him.

My fault for getting involved in somebody else's flip. I was trying to be helpful. I won't do that again. If you want tracking information, contact him.
No one flipped anything. This person worked directly for you and purchased the reg and var subs on my behalf. Whether or not you owe two prints to me is not up for debate! That fact has already been established, by YOU! stop trying to weasel your way out of your responsibility and send me my prints. I already paid you to ship them just like you asked, and you already sent me a refund for the part of the sub that hasnt been printed. And you already sent me half of what you owe me. Why are you going down this path at this point? You really look like an unprofessional asshole. Not a great place to be when you have a sale coming up.


ps where's the tracking for the "missing" tube?
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
User avatar
richyrichoh
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:31 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:43 pm

:shock:
User avatar
fourthstooge
Art Expert
Posts: 1641
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:16 am

Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:09 pm

No, he doesn't work for me and never did.

At any rate, I talked to him and he's so done with you that he's not willing to even talk to you so I'll just send posters to you to shut this down.
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:33 am
fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:23 am
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am
I'll make sure to let everyone know when I get my prints that I paid for and you owe me. If you send them to someone else, how is that going to happen?
I'm sending them to the guy who bought them from me. You deal with him. You paid him.

My fault for getting involved in somebody else's flip. I was trying to be helpful. I won't do that again. If you want tracking information, contact him.
No one flipped anything. This person worked directly for you and purchased the reg and var subs on my behalf. Whether or not you owe two prints to me is not up for debate! That fact has already been established, by YOU! stop trying to weasel your way out of your responsibility and send me my prints. I already paid you to ship them just like you asked, and you already sent me a refund for the part of the sub that hasnt been printed. And you already sent me half of what you owe me. Why are you going down this path at this point? You really look like an unprofessional asshole. Not a great place to be when you have a sale coming up.


ps where's the tracking for the "missing" tube?
I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
Post Reply