40,000...

Official Expresso Beans Art News.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 17983
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu May 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Codeblue wrote:Mods are too busy bumping FS threads and banning dudes for posting thermal-peen.gif.
Truth
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Thu May 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Codeblue wrote:Mods are too busy bumping FS threads and banning dudes for posting thermal-peen.gif.
too busy to do what?
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 17983
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm

theperfecttree wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Mods are too busy bumping FS threads and banning dudes for posting thermal-peen.gif.
too busy to do what?
Starting a 50,000 thread
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51149
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu May 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Duh.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Thu May 01, 2014 1:47 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
theperfecttree wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Mods are too busy bumping FS threads and banning dudes for posting thermal-peen.gif.
too busy to do what?
Starting a 50,000 thread
amazing they haven't all been fired without severance for that.
User avatar
captainhavoc
Art Expert
Posts: 3397
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 pm
Location: Austin
Contact:

Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm

60k by end of the week?
Ayes wrote:Maybe all these dates who've been turning you down see you in your yard hurling cat food and blowing weed smoke at your neighbor's pets.
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Wed May 21, 2014 2:53 pm

almost 60,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by theperfecttree on Wed May 21, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
summoner
Art Freak
Posts: 11179
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

Wed May 21, 2014 2:54 pm

theperfecttree wrote:60,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
59998 on my screen. :?
Image Image Image
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 17607
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Wed May 21, 2014 3:09 pm

mattlew69 wrote:What happened to 50,000? We're almost at 60,000!!!! :shock:
once we reached a certain point of growth the site became a target for numerous SPAMMER accounts and that number no longer was an accurate representation of individual accounts using the site. We have implemented various countermeasures to reduce the impact and visibility of these SPAM accounts, but they still impact the overall member count.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9356
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Wed May 21, 2014 3:13 pm

electrachrome wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:What happened to 50,000? We're almost at 60,000!!!! :shock:
once we reached a certain point of growth the site became a target for numerous SPAMMER accounts and that number no longer was an accurate representation of individual accounts using the site. We have implemented various countermeasures to reduce the impact and visibility of these SPAM accounts, but they still impact the overall member count.

Also seems everyone has several accts lately :roll:
User avatar
allbloody
Art Expert
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Wed May 21, 2014 3:15 pm

electrachrome wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:What happened to 50,000? We're almost at 60,000!!!! :shock:
once we reached a certain point of growth the site became a target for numerous SPAMMER accounts and that number no longer was an accurate representation of individual accounts using the site. We have implemented various countermeasures to reduce the impact and visibility of these SPAM accounts, but they still impact the overall member count.

isnt there anyway to delete any or all unused accounts? seems they just clog up the for sales, wanted list in the print details.

i mean you see listings for sale or wanted from back in 05!! gees
User avatar
RPT111
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm
Location: Chicago

Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:38 am

allbloody wrote:
electrachrome wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:What happened to 50,000? We're almost at 60,000!!!! :shock:
once we reached a certain point of growth the site became a target for numerous SPAMMER accounts and that number no longer was an accurate representation of individual accounts using the site. We have implemented various countermeasures to reduce the impact and visibility of these SPAM accounts, but they still impact the overall member count.

isnt there anyway to delete any or all unused accounts? seems they just clog up the for sales, wanted list in the print details.

i mean you see listings for sale or wanted from back in 05!! gees
I have to agree on this. People think others are being rude not responding to a PM by a member that hasn't been active for years. Takes a little people for some people to catch on.
PunPryde
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 am

Rise poster values, rise !!! :drool:
Post Reply