2010 Poster & Art Print Of The Year Chosen

Official Expresso Beans Art News.
tey
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 am

Nice.. the 2 posters I voted for both came in at 2nd for Poster and Art print of the year
timc
Art Expert

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 am

sasquatch wrote:For all the silly bashing they generate around here, glad to say Ames Bros. score so high!
Agree I bought two Portugal posters! Thought it was the best Ames of the Tour!
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

kyle wrote:the Saturday that the Dylan poster went on sale had to be the worst day in poster history.

what a nightmare/waste of time. :lol: lot's of sad poster spazzz's that day, myself included.

*of course it wouldn't be the worst day if you were one of the lucky ones :wink:
was a Sunday I believe... but you're pretty much spot on. That was the day I grew from a poster-boy to a poster-man :D :D :D
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm

RiotAct wrote:
kyle wrote:the Saturday that the Dylan poster went on sale had to be the worst day in poster history.

what a nightmare/waste of time. :lol: lot's of sad poster spazzz's that day, myself included.

*of course it wouldn't be the worst day if you were one of the lucky ones :wink:
was a Sunday I believe... but you're pretty much spot on. That was the day I grew from a poster-boy to a poster-man :D :D :D
I played G that day and missed the drop... until I got home and the site was still down... and then I got lucky. Really, really lucky :pint:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
piomba
Art Expert

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Congratulations Chuck! :clap:

can't say i agree with the art print pick
RiotAct
EB Team

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
RiotAct wrote:

I played G that day and missed the drop... until I got home and the site was still down... and then I got lucky. Really, really lucky :pint:
Nice!!! It's a great feeling when ya get lucky like that, isn't it?

I was F5'ing Chuck's site from the get-go that afternoon... luckily, I was on the part of the cycle where I wasn't getting the 'fatal 504' (or whatever) errors when the BUY NOW button finally came up

piomba wrote:Congratulations Chuck! :clap:

can't say i agree with the art print pick
I voted for Compassion for APOTY, but that Eelus is definitely deserving too

EDIT: just checked the full results... Compassion got SEVENTH?? :hanging:
gordo55
Art Expert

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:06 pm

About damn time Chuck got this recognition! Congrats, Squirt...still thought you deserved it last year.

Just sayin'...carry on
THC
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

d'oh! just back from Maui and completely missed the voting (oh the suffering, LOL) but Chuck is very deserving of POTY and the Eelus would have been up there in my picks as well.

Congrats to all the nominees! :clap:
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:38 am

electrachrome wrote:congratulations to:

Chuck Sperry - Poster of the Year

Eelus - Art Print of the Year

as voted by the membership of Expressobeans.com

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by WalterSobchak on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every morning I awake as someone else.
treweman
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:11 am

so ... rather than ask why, it would be better for you to suggest what you might have picked if you had voted ... much easier to attack you that way ... kind of the way you are gently attacking those that did vote
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:54 pm

treweman wrote:so ... rather than ask why, it would be better for you to suggest what you might have picked if you had voted ... much easier to attack you that way ... kind of the way you are gently attacking those that did vote
I'm a noob. Lesson learned. Yeah, I like them, they are good prints. I be acting like a damned fool, putting garbage post out their. lOL... "DON'T SPEAK TOO SOON FOR THE WHEEL'S STILL IN SPIN." Cheers.
treweman
Art Expert

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:50 pm

no prob, noob ... i've only been a member for a few months myself, although i did join just in time to vote for art of the year
WalterSobchak
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 am

I joined for one reason to lock down a Rosie's Tea Party. I've found that this site is real useful. I'm way into the cult film prints, and never knew I was until now. A lot of good artist are posted on this site.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 am

This spammer reminds me that its gotta be real close to voting time.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:11 am

beatsbydresale wrote:We should keep calm.I don't like to say a lot of words.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Imagine how excited you would be if you were a member for more than four and a half minutes.

I smell fish.