Site Update: New Add Art Form is Live

Official Expresso Beans Art News.
antiyou
Art Expert
Posts: 2791
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:48 am

theperfecttree wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:03 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:00 pm
theperfecttree wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:31 am
we're quite backed up at the moment, queue is >400, but we'll get to it.
Oof.
Oof is right

444 in the queue. 1 person has 353, another has 45, then 46 across a few dozen other folks
I can take 1 off the list for you. I submitted an OG ink as a new listing before I realized it should have been dealt with differently. It was a Forbes Graveyard if you can search that way and delete it. Drop in the bucket as I've added a few since but 1 less is 1 less no?

Thanks to the entire EB team and all you do. In my absence, I forgot just how great this place really is. All it took was a global pandemic for me to see it :notworthy:
Jamesebillings
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 am

What does it take to be granted the ability to add art that doesn’t need subsequent approval? Real question.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53834
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Luls. It's gonna take a lot more than 77 EB points. Have ya tried bribing the mods with a few g's?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 692
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Jamesebillings wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 am
What does it take to be granted the ability to add art that doesn’t need subsequent approval? Real question.
become a volunteer and help approve, youneverknow and theperfecttre would surely appreciate the help.
Jamesebillings
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:43 am

papaver wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:25 pm
Jamesebillings wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 am
What does it take to be granted the ability to add art that doesn’t need subsequent approval? Real question.
become a volunteer and help approve, youneverknow and theperfecttre would surely appreciate the help.
Cheers. Will reach out.
NOTHINGFAN
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:00 am

Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:55 pm

I added art for an Eddie Vedder Munk One print about 3 or 4 weeks ago and it is still not listed. Can someone verify for me that it is still under review?
papaver
Tech Team Member
Posts: 692
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Contact:

Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:23 pm

there are 1500 under review atm
j_pawlish1476
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:14 am

I keep trying to add the new Barry McGee x Baker Skateboards and get multiple errors? Can an admin please add those to the data base.
sandman242
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CA/NJ
Contact:

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:18 pm

I have been following the instructions, yet the new art I've submitted has not been added. Including a Star Wars official print for Rogue One, and John Ahrens prints that are not currently in the database. I'd really love some guidance, or just help in getting these in the database.
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
younevrknow
EB Team
Posts: 3545
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:03 pm

j_pawlish1476 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:14 am
I keep trying to add the new Barry McGee x Baker Skateboards and get multiple errors? Can an admin please add those to the data base.
What errors are you getting?

Are you following the instructions for each step? Are you using any special characters beyond normal letters and numbers?
User avatar
savemefromtears
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:23 am

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:14 am

Additional images uploaded through image uploader are upside down.

(I know this is a known bug at the moment, do they fix themselves or do we have to list the link to get them corrected?)

https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/294585
Thanks!
User avatar
younevrknow
EB Team
Posts: 3545
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:40 pm

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:12 pm

savemefromtears wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:14 am
Additional images uploaded through image uploader are upside down.

(I know this is a known bug at the moment, do they fix themselves or do we have to list the link to get them corrected?)

https://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/294585
Thanks!
We don't have a way to rotate pics inside the database. So when they're wrong, we have to manually download, rotate, and re-upload.

When were those pics added? This was a bug in the system that was recently fixed, so shouldn't be doing that anymore as far as I know
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9294
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:20 pm

It’s full,
There are already too many god damn Star Wars posters is my guess.
Try gig posters instead.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53834
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:01 am

Luls. Can't wait to see yer head explode when Emek starts releasing NFTs.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 7500
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:31 am

Surprised the money man still didn’t, to be honest.
Post Reply