For Sale: Ryan, Santora McCarthy, Imbue, Banksy, Gillette, Haring and Albrecht.

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.
jettad
Art Expert

Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:06 pm

Lots for sale, mostly at cost, some below and some above. Also please look at my trade and collection lists as there are a few more I would be willing to let go. (I'm not selling any of the Phlegm prints, RAE prints or the Blake prints)

Collection - https://www.expressobeans.com/members/c ... 33&ipp=500
Trade list - https://www.expressobeans.com/members/t ... 33&ipp=500

Prices do not include shipping or fees.

Thanks and PM me with any questions.

Banksy - Peckham Rock wooden postcard - $175

Jeff Gillette Dismaland Poster - $125

Keith Haring Crack Down and Exhibition poster - $100
Image and Image

Scott Albrecht - A Space Beneath The Sun - $100

Jay Ryan - Brood X - $40

Justin Santora - First Waltz at the Servants' Ball - AP hand embellished edition of 5 - $100

Dan McCarthy - Dandelion Wine - $35

Imbue - Butterfly Effect - $75

LifeVersa - Where Is The Love Balloon - 15

JBoy - Fun Police - $50

Dave Perillo - Rick and Morty - $50

Steve Thomas - Canoe Scenic Georgia - $35

Zeb Love - The Self-Seeker - $25