Selling parts of my collection.

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.
mossy48
Art Enthusiast

Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:37 am

I've been hurting for money the last few months since I was hit by a drunk driver and as much as I want to keep the prints I have collected and the memories, I need to do what I can to pay bills.

All prints have been maintained in a smoke free, pet free home over the last ten years or so depending on the print. None have any significant damage and pictures are available upon dm request. Unframed have been kept in a portfolio with acid free paper.

For sale unframed.
-Dave matthews band virginia beach 2008. #89
-Dave matthews band virginia beach 2013 # 32
-Dave matthews band Tampa 2021 #486
-Dave matthews band Darien lake 2018 #239
-Dave matthews band virginia beach 2016 #147
-Pearl jam Hampton 2016 dual sided
-Matchbox twenty counting crows 2017 tour poster
-Billy joel virginia beach 2015
-Lucero & Thomas Mcdonald & the Record collection virginia beach 2014 #2
-Lucero winter 2017 tour poster
-Lucero winter 2018 tour poster
-Miss Mary Ann and her Ragtime Wranglers Nashville 2003 signed by all 4 members.
-Brian Setzer rockabilly riot 2018 tour poster
-Pearl Jam virginia beach 2008

The ones that have expresso beans info are on my trades pages.