KATE - Hand Painted Multiple - OUT NOW !!!

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.
noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi People

I want to present my new release,named "" KATE "". There are thirteen Hand Painted Multiples prints.Here below you will find all information for this

release.

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING + FREE T-SHIRT AVAILABLE FOR ALL ORDERS OVER 150 euros.

Others small things like stickers,postcards and etc. always available for free with each order.

Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best. I really appreciate it.

Please keep yourself and your family

Type: HPM + Hand cut/Spray paint Stencils
Media: Tintoretto paper 350 gsm.
Size: 33 / 49 cm
Year: 2021
Edition: Strictly limited to only 13 copies
Notes: Signed,Numbered,Embossed,C.O.A.,Dated

Web: www.noaprints.com