Search found 208 matches

by pjposters3
Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 am
Forum: Art Comments
Topic: Dillinger Escape Plan Hollywood 04 Grealish
Replies: 1
Views: 204

S/N Run is actually /239.
by pjposters3
Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:42 pm
Forum: Art Comments
Topic: Rooms with Style 03 Visual Technicians
Replies: 1
Views: 144

Would make a cool print.
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:09 pm
Forum: Art Comments
Topic: Phish Hampton 1/3/03 Pollock
Replies: 18
Views: 2283

Unreal. Sorry man.
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:05 pm
Forum: Art Comments
Topic: SXSW 08 Fairey
Replies: 64
Views: 5045

hranek wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Not enough people want these to bog down the site. It's that simple.
supply & (no) demand?
hah. Bing!
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

Nah it just bugs me because I can only use IE here at work. Is there a good way to turn off a specific image in IE? yes, adblock and similar add-ons are available for IE. Oh good, thanks. Can you make a specific suggestion other than Adblock? I've tried it in the past but for some reason it interfe...
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:30 pm
Forum: Art Comments
Topic: SXSW 08 Fairey
Replies: 64
Views: 5045

Image
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:22 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

Inappropriate avatars make baby jesus cry.
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:07 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

Codeblue wrote:The fact that the complaint stems from personal gain or loss is selfish.
Haha wow that's a stretch. What the heck do I have do gain or lose? I was just voicing my opinion.

Defending free speech by putting it down makes a lot of sense.
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:04 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

Codeblue wrote:
pjposters3 wrote:My compaint stems from wanting to be on here now.
I'm not sure what your point is. Complaining is being selfish?
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

So your selfishness is more important than his selfishness. Not at all. I haven't asked a thing of anyone, I've simply voiced my opinion that I think it's childish, and given several reasons why I think so. Is that selfish? My point is that there is an actual concern behind my wanting "FU" off my s...
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

ryan_1969 wrote: that sucks. i forget how cool my boss is sometimes.
Yeah honestly if/when I'm at home I couldn't care less. My compaint stems from wanting to be on here now.

Though I do think it's pretty childish regardless.
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:41 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

It's been discussed that (especially since there is a way around the drymount/drymount filter) it's not a question of censoring or altering of language that keeps that filter in place here - it's just the joke/history of it. Given the other language that flies, most of us aren't really that concern...
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:40 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

does it keep you up at night? I haven't slept in days. Nah it just bugs me because I can only use IE here at work. Is there a good way to turn off a specific image in IE? I recognize people by their avatars so I'd prefer not to turn them all off, but I really would rather my boss and coworkers don'...
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

i don't think allowing avatars that may offend some reflects badly on the site at all, on the contrary: it shows the strength of this ART site. the issue isn't the lack of "maturity" of those posting certain avatars, it is that some aren't "adult" enough to shrug them off imho. regardless, the thre...
by pjposters3
Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 pm
Forum: Help and Suggestions
Topic: Inappropriate avatar
Replies: 110
Views: 4455

Somebody said it here before: If the word "fu'ck" is changed to "drymount" in the forums, it should stand to reason that having it in your avatar is NOT ok. It disappoints me that Username can't/won't make that connection. Just thought I'd point out that I agree with this. Not for only that specifi...